USF and SW on Travel Channel

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Hellokitty just posted at resorts that Travel Channel had on schedule: TC Secrets Sea World Revealed 2/25 9PM, 2/26 12 AM; TC Secrets Universal Orlando Revealed 2/25 10 PM, 2/26 1 AM - and also Great Hotels Portofino Bay 2/17 11 AM and GH Grand Floridian 3/11 11:30 AM. These times are EST - Thought I'd pass it on. Schedules can be found at Discovery.com - link to TC.

I wonder if I will be able to see it on the Discovery Channel?

We used to get the Travel Channel, but it was replaced by the Discovery channel about two years ago.

I have to check with my local cable company, I would love to watch that!

THanks for the iNfo

Thanks for the heads up! I'm still waiting for the Busch Gardens one to air again because I taped it and then taped something OVER it! :(

louise - we get both the discovery channel and the travel channel and they have different shows so I don't think you'll get TC shows on DC unless your cable access is somehow different than ours.

Not to worry-- Travel Channel must have a deal with Orlando & Las Vegas because they air these shows a lot. I have seen the BG one & the USF one at least 10 times each. Just keep your eyes peeled because they will show them again very soon.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter