• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using ‘legs up’ style products on Virgin Atlantic?

topsy

Mouseketeer
We’re flying in two weeks with our 22 month old and I am debating buying one of those inflatable footrests for her to be able to lie flat to sleep.

I very nearly bought a ‘Fly legs up’ hammock until I found on the virgin website that they are prohibited, along with many other branded products.

Whilst I wouldn’t want to compromise anyone’s safety on board, I still think some sort of support would be good and can’t see how it would hinder anyone else if were in our own row of 3 and she is in the window seat? I understand the branded products are not allowed but there is no mention online of generic inflatable footrests...

Anyway, my question is whether anyone has seen any of these types of products being used on board Virgin flights from the UK? And if so, what was the general opinion from the cabin crew?

Annoyingly Virgin America allows the use of these ’lie flat’ products and they’re in the same family as Virgin Atlantic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter