Using Uber to get to USF

Deanie1

DIS Veteran
We plan to visit USF/IOA on two different days this trip. But, I am Canadian, have a Cdn phone with a texting plan but I want to avoid unnecessary roaming charges. Is there Wifi in the lobby of Pop Century or just outside the resort so I can use the free wifi? I have never used Uber before, I am far from a phone whiz, but would rather not pay the high taxi price. And, I don’t want to use Mears.TIA

I would think the lobby of Pop Century would have WiFi. I'm sure someone else can answer that.

But you need to think about how you're going to get back to Pop Century (assuming you need to do that). I can't remember if there is WiFi where the Ubers pick up near City Walk. You might have to go to a Universal hotel and use the WiFi in their lobby and get picked up there. Just my thought - I can't tell you for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter