USO Book Drive Feed Back?

I am curious too! I sent ours on Tues and got the email from Alexandra yesterday.

I wonder if she knows she is a much discussed person here on the Dis:rotfl:

I sent my email/completed project to Alexandra on Friday, she confirmed, and sent a very nice email to me on Monday, and I just got the Voucher email from Disney this morning..they are printed, and I can't wait until April 17th!!!

I sent my email/completed project to Alexandra on Friday, she confirmed, and sent a very nice email to me on Monday, and I just got the Voucher email from Disney this morning..they are printed, and I can't wait until April 17th!!!

Thanks!

I mailed my package yesterday, and emailed all of my information to Alexandra around 4:30 in the afternoon. By 8:00 this morning she had confirmed our service. :cool1:

Can anyone tell me how long between Alexandra confirming us and Disney having our vouchers ready? Just trying to get everything checked off my to do list. Thanks!

I was confirmed by Disney last night! So it was about 4 days between emailing Alexandra and confirmation from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter