Vacatia? Has anyone used them recently?

I sent an offer on Friday on a contract. Still have not heard anything from them, not even "we will get back to you."

We used them last year for an Aulani contract. There were some hiccups, but it was fine.

We bid for a couple poly contracts (actually what I think was the same contract that was on the market a long time) over the course of 2023 prior to buying VGF direct, it was more points than I really wanted and our offer was low. Took them a few weeks to decline each time. Actually not certain if we heard back the 2nd time I stopped caring… it looks like I submitted, a week later someone at the agency told me they were waiting on the seller to reply, and that was the last I heard.

I sent an offer on Friday on a contract. Still have not heard anything from them, not even "we will get back to you."
They came back yesterday with a counter, but the counter was way above a deal I've already accepted (and on which I think I could have done better if I'd negotiated smarter).

Looking at Vacatia and the listing Im interested in has no "make offer" or "ask seller a question" button. Anyone know what that means? I dont see a pending sale status anywhere. Also anyone have any new experiences with them? They seem to be much different than any of the other sites Ive looked at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter