$ value of 9 day non expiring hopper

gocolts

Earning My Ears
I have a nine day non expiring park hopper pass that I got a few years back which has never been used. I don't think I will be using it so was wondering how much I should sell it for?

Any thoughts?

Aww it’s a shame you won’t be using it! I still have one non expiring i got with the Canadian discount! Win-win! I used my other one last Aug. Went to guest service outside MK to activate it. Took CM about 20 min to find it because it’s no longer in current system as it’s not a ticket they have anymore.
Mine was attached to MDE. If yours is attached to your MDE account be sure you can transfer it.

If it's the type of old non expiring ticket that you can use a couple of days this year and then use a couple days next year......I would be very interested in buying it.

I've still got a few of those that are partially used up. We have now been using them for approx 10 years...a day or 2 at a time. I just pulled them out on the weekend to see what was left as we are going in June and might only do 1 park day. LOL....they were originally 10 day hoppers with WP, there are still 6 WP admissions left. Those will probably last 10 more years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter