Vancouver places to eat

Clarkson U

DIS Veteran
Don't see a thread on this but wanted to share a few places we ate at while in Vancouver. We are all vegetarians so wanted to share.

Our favorite top three spots were as follows:

The Mexican - at 1049 Granville St or online at www.themexican.ca - this place looks like a hole in the wall but it was packed when we were there and tons of good food including lots and lots of veggie options for a very reasonable price. Quick service as well.

Nero Waffles - we visited the Seymour Street location and it was a great set of waffles - that we had for lunch. If anyone has been to Duck and Waffle in London I would say Nero is similar to that but less fancy.

Earl's Kitchen - we went in Yorktown - and it was good food lots of options on the menu and good service.

I’ll add on Cartem’s Donuts - I still think about the maple bacon donut I ate there last summer. And I think there was a strawberry glazed one that was also delicious.

We stayed at Hyatt regency and ate at Cactus club and Joeys. Both good and both a block or less away from hotel. Cruise port a 5 minute walk.

We had breakfast at De Dutch last June and sat outside to watch the sea planes come in. Both the food and the view were amazing!

Mahoneys Tavern - amazing views and close to port.
Cactus Coal Harbour
Cactus English Bay a little further out
Tap and Barrel Convention centre
Forage on Robson - amazing vegan food. But pricy.

Tap and Barrel the night before the cruise and De Dutch pancake restaurant the morning of the cruise. Both a short walk from Canada Place. Our breakfast at De Dutch was the perfect way to start our cruise embarkation day!

Don’t miss visiting the Olympic cauldron plaza in the same area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter