Vegas Girls-only Trip

Count me as a tenative YES!:banana:
I've been wanting to come back.
But no tattoos for me.:scared1:

If the dates that Beth has suggested hold, not only will be get to hang out in Vegas, we'll get to celebrate my birthday too!

Hey, Marcie hasn't posted here yet! Hopefully I haven't scared her away, I promise to behave this year:flower3:

Oh, I hope you can make it!! I'd love to spend more time with you here in Vegas. And Theresa really wants to do a nice dinner and needs a dining partner! The places she suggests don't serve chicken nuggets so they are a no-go for me. :lmao:

If the dates that Beth has suggested hold, not only will be get to hang out in Vegas, we'll get to celebrate my birthday too!
Of course they'll hold! We have to party hardy on your birthday, don't we? :cool1: :thumbsup2 It was so fun last year with all our tiaras at Serendipity and Kahunaville!

Hey, Marcie hasn't posted here yet! Hopefully I haven't scared her away, I promise to behave this year:flower3:

Promise to behave?? :eek: Why would you do that?? :scared1:

Ok I'm going to be a tentative yes...it depends on what's going on with me and finding a job......(OMG I hope I have one by July of next year!!!!) and taking time off but I'd love to be there. Of course, as always it won't just be me, it will be a family trip, BUT I can sneak away for a few things with the ladies. :)

Ok I'm going to be a tentative yes...it depends on what's going on with me and finding a job......(OMG I hope I have one by July of next year!!!!) and taking time off but I'd love to be there. Of course, as always it won't just be me, it will be a family trip, BUT I can sneak away for a few things with the ladies. :)

Hope you can make it Kerri! I know the job issues are rough, but as you said, hopefully by then it will all be resolved and you'll be ready for a vacation. And yes, you must sneak off for some fun girlie time! ::yes::

Promise to behave?? :eek: Why would you do that?? :scared1:

Angie - don't be silly. If you promise to behave, that will definitely skeer Marcie away :scared1: You need to promise to misbehave to the best of your ability and that will lure the elusive Marcie out to post ;)

I'm keeping my eye on you too!

Oh Cheryl my dear friend, does that mean you will be joining us? How else can you keep your eye on us??

I'll be there and I'll be jumping off the Stratosphere this time.

:scared1:
Oh lord, I did the one ride up top, but to jump off no WAY......
You are brave my dear!

Got it, and you're right behind me. Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

Ummm...no behind me......:love:

Like this?? :scared1:
1.gif

Hope you can join us Miss Cheryl. :)

That stink eye is creepy

Hey now, I can see that!!! There will be no lines, just me :yay:

Shoot I didn't think you could see that...

I think you can keep a better eye on us in Vegas, yes :confused3 :banana:

Yep

Geez, delusional much?? I know Chaun will be disappointed to hear this........

:rotfl:

Yay (but I'm not jumping with you). I will cheer you on, bring you dry undies and all, but not jumping :rolleyes1 You thinking of what tattoo you want next???

I agree with this. I won't jump with ya, but I will be waiting for ya & watching.

OMG Angie you are brave...I would 'ink' myself for sure doing that! Just the thought.....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I hope you come!

:cool1: :cool1:
That would be so fun to help you celebrate your birthday!

I have already talked to her. She plans on coming.

Angie - don't be silly. If you promise to behave, that will definitely skeer Marcie away :scared1: You need to promise to misbehave to the best of your ability and that will lure the elusive Marcie out to post ;)

Yes, you must misbehave in Vegas! However, I am an ANGEL :littleangel: So I will just watch & document on camera.......

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yay :woohoo: Hopefully we'll get a chance to do a nice dinner!!!

Definitely plan on a nice meal out. I love fine dining and there are so many choices in Vegas. :)

I would love love love to buy you a drink on your bday, Jane!:hug:

Kerri, I hope you can come.

How exciting we have eight months to plan. :)

Great idea, Beth (the real instigator of trouble, she just hides it well ;))

Yes, you must misbehave in Vegas! However, I am an ANGEL :littleangel: So I will just watch & document on camera.......

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
5.gif
You? Angel? That was a good one! :thumbsup2

Great idea, Beth (the real instigator of trouble, she just hides it well ;))
:confused3

:rolleyes1

I'm already excited! I hope we get lots of ladies to come. It's so fun with a big group.
Also I added more pics to the first page. I hope they stay small this time! It's fun to look at them and remember good times, while we plan for more. :goodvibes

I would like to come but as I already have a trip to charleston in 2 weeks, a trip to disneyland in 6 weeks, the Divas trip in March, a hawaii trip in may and a disney cruise/WDW trip next November I am doubting my hubby would be ok with me going. You never know though, I might get a windfall so I will keep track of the thread just in case!

SarahMay

I would so love to come! Put me down as a maybe. :thumbsup2

Maybe I'll think of a sneaky way to talk Justin into letting me go. It gives me the "guilty's though, after going on the ladies trip every year without him. :rolleyes1

Well, if I can make it at all, I would LOVE to join up. I'll subscribe and hope I can get things coordinated.

I would so love to come! Put me down as a maybe. :thumbsup2

Maybe I'll think of a sneaky way to talk Justin into letting me go. It gives me the "guilty's though, after going on the ladies trip every year without him. :rolleyes1

Graduation present!

Hey! I'm new, but I would love to come on this trip. I'm really excited!

I've never heard of these Diva trips, so I'll have to look into the March trip too.

Woo hoo for girlfriend trips to Vegas :woohoo: :woohoo: Just one complaint - why you have a pic of Deb with my man???? That is just wrong, wrong, wrong!! I luv Deb, but c'mon now :upsidedow

Oh hey, I never noticed before, but Marcie - love your nails from the last trip!!!!!

Why thank you!!!

Well, I couldn't find one of you two together in my photobucket. Maybe on Facebook.
And I hate to break it to you, but your man gets around. I think you need a tighter leash on him!! :rolleyes1

LOL!
If we go back to Chippendales, or I should say WHEN we go back, I can just see it now.....there will be a long line waiting to take a picture with him. :rotfl2:

Take a number ladies, take a number...the line starts behind ME!!!!!! But don't tell Theresa

Hey now, I can see that!!! There will be no lines, just me :yay:

Yes, I believe the line should be in front of Juan that way I have Jace and James all to myself. :thumbsup2

Yay! I want to see ya!

hahaha Theresa is right.....I'm here now, better late then never...I will definitely plan on trying my best to be there.

Oh Cheryl my dear friend, does that mean you will be joining us? How else can you keep your eye on us??

:scared1:
Oh lord, I did the one ride up top, but to jump off no WAY......
You are brave my dear!

That stink eye is creepy

I agree with this. I won't jump with ya, but I will be waiting for ya & watching.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I hope you come!

:cool1: :cool1:
That would be so fun to help you celebrate your birthday!

I have already talked to her. She plans on coming.

Yes, we need Cheryl in Vegas to keep an eye on us Angels!!!!! My sweet SS Deb is sneaky like that, she likes to take home what happens in Vegas in pics.

I'll be there and I'll be jumping off the Stratosphere this time.

oh lord, i may misbehave, but girl you are braver then me. My job remains to sweet talk as many people into free drinks and cover charges haha.

I really would like to see the dualing pianos this time, but get there early enough to get a good table. That looked like so much fun, can you see me running around singing in there. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter