VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Are you in a garden view studio?
Studios are not in the inn. They are in the out buildings. The inn has kitchenette and two queen beds. The rooms are ocean view or standard. This is standard. The description may say garden in it I don’t remember .
The studios have one Queen and the pull out sofa bed. They are part of the lock offs. The outer buildings do have laundry rooms in them for studio use. In the inn the laundry facilities are on top floor, I think it’s 4th floor.

I have had standard inn rooms that are in the front of the building and they are a garden/road view. They are not on the main highway but the road inside the resort. Definitely a “standard” view. This is a very nice standard view.

We much prefer inn rooms to studios here. I like being in main building and try to book ocean view when available!

Last edited:
Another thing which is a negative to my room. The balcony does not offer privacy. As you can see, between me and the ocean view are two other balconies. However I have never had a neighbor problem!

Last edited:
@bobbiwoz….We prefer the ocean view rooms as well in the Inn versus the studio when we are not booking a 1 or 2 br.. the view is gorgeous and i love sitting on the balcony in the morning with the beautiful sun and a cup of coffee. 😁Never traveled to Vero in Dec.. is pool heated to a comfortable temp?:confused:

@bobbiwoz….We prefer the ocean view rooms as well in the Inn versus the studio when we are not booking a 1 or 2 br.. the view is gorgeous and i love sitting on the balcony in the morning with the beautiful sun and a cup of coffee. 😁Never traveled to Vero in Dec.. is pool heated to a comfortable temp?:confused:

I was not feeling well. ( I had Lomi LomI salmon from the Hawaiian booth at Epcot, and my digestive system could not handle it.). We were supposed to board the Dream on Friday. I went to urgent care to get documentation for insurance. Then I was lucky enough to get two nights at Vero. I wasn’t going to swim, but especially on Friday there were lots of people in the pool!

I have been to Vero in winter and swam in the pool many times. My next stay is January 1,2 and then a cruise on the Magic. You can bet I will stay away from exotic food before that trip!

@bobbiwoz..UUGH, feel better, that’s a disappointment! Enjoy your Jan cruise! Thanks for the info on the pool😊
Thank you! Vero was a great way to get back to feeling good! We looked at the ocean, or heard the surf and it restored me!

By the way, when I mentioned the chili in bread bowl, I only ate the bread bowl lid, great sourdough. DH enjoyed the rest of bowl and chili. :)

Last edited:
I was not feeling well. ( I had Lomi LomI salmon from the Hawaiian booth at Epcot, and my digestive system could not handle it.). We were supposed to board the Dream on Friday. I went to urgent care to get documentation for insurance. Then I was lucky enough to get two nights at Vero. I wasn’t going to swim, but especially on Friday there were lots of people in the pool!

I have been to Vero in winter and swam in the pool many times. My next stay is January 1,2 and then a cruise on the Magic. You can bet I will stay away from exotic food before that trip!
Oh wow so sorry to hear this. I have major GI sensitivities so I try to stay away from the exotic. Enjoy your cruise!!! Sorry I will miss you at the DVC meeting. Hope it’s worth my time going.

Hello, VB friends. I've been away long time. I'm so glad to see this thread has continued. I'm having trouble navigating the new DIS interface and site structure, but found the thread... RSHEALAND you ROCK for keeping this thread going for so long. I see a lot of new contributors and recognize a good number of others. My wife and I recently bought back into DVC and VB specifically. I am still in contact with Starbox (creator of this amazing thread), but I don't know if she still contributes here. Still waiting for our points to get loaded into our new account, but looking forward to experiencing and sharing the wonderful place of Disney's Vero Beach Resort! ~Rob

Hello, VB friends. I've been away long time. I'm so glad to see this thread has continued. I'm having trouble navigating the new DIS interface and site structure, but found the thread... RSHEALAND you ROCK for keeping this thread going for so long. I see a lot of new contributors and recognize a good number of others. My wife and I recently bought back into DVC and VB specifically. I am still in contact with Starbox (creator of this amazing thread), but I don't know if she still contributes here. Still waiting for our points to get loaded into our new account, but looking forward to experiencing and sharing the wonderful place of Disney's Vero Beach Resort! ~Rob
:welcome: Back!!

Here at Vero now. We have ocean view, but was only able to get standard view for our friends. We are in a corner, connecting to each other. It’s an odd shaped room with wonderful views of ocean from windows! The balcony doesn’t face the ocean, but it’s a good view if you face the chair toward the ocean. We are happy to be next to our friends, and our meals at Wind and Wave have been delicious!

Views from windows on two walls

Here at Vero now. We have ocean view, but was only able to get standard view for our friends. We are in a corner, connecting to each other. It’s an odd shaped room with wonderful views of ocean from windows! The balcony doesn’t face the ocean, but it’s a good view if you face the chair toward the ocean. We are happy to be next to our friends, and our meals at Wind and Wave have been delicious!

Views from windows on two walls

View attachment 635307
View attachment 635308
What type of room is this please?

Hi. I posted this as a separate thread but didn't get any hits so i thought i would ask here:

Hi everyone. We have a trip planned in April at Vero Beach. We have an early morning flight, are renting a car and thought we would pick up groceries on our drive to the resort. Would Bell Services have the capacity to store our perishables if our room isn't ready yet? Any advice. I know we can always go later to the store. would like to get all that out of the way and get to the resort and just enjoy all the amenities. TIA for any info you can share.

Hi. I posted this as a separate thread but didn't get any hits so i thought i would ask here:

Hi everyone. We have a trip planned in April at Vero Beach. We have an early morning flight, are renting a car and thought we would pick up groceries on our drive to the resort. Would Bell Services have the capacity to store our perishables if our room isn't ready yet? Any advice. I know we can always go later to the store. would like to get all that out of the way and get to the resort and just enjoy all the amenities. TIA for any info you can share.
Yes the will store any of your perishables for you

Anyone ever had issues where their Vero Beach resort details and online check-in option were unavailable in the MDE app? The reservation is there, I just can't view the details. I get an error stating "Information about this resort hotel is not currently available". I only get this for Vero Beach. It's fine if viewing on my computer, just not the app. We also have stays at Boardwalk and Beach Club, both of which I can view Resort Details and see the Online Check-In option. Also, if I use the new My Day feature, the Vero Beach reservation does not show in any of the days of our reservation. I have submitted a help request through the app, and mentioned it to Technical Services when working another issue, but just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter