Vero Beach questions

wdwfanatic316

DIS Veteran
I am starting to plan a possible trip to WDW and then would like to add a couple days at the end of the trip to unwind at VB. We've been to Disney almost yearly, but never to the beach other than going for a day trip. I was thinking VB would be a good option because it's still Disney so I'm thinking the quality of the hotel would be good. I've been reading some of the VB thread, but I guess I'm just wanting some general info before I get too ahead of myself in planning. Here are some of my questions, any help would be appreciated!

How easy/difficult would it be to book at 7 months out using points for end of May?

Which time of year would be better to go beachwise- March or May? Was thinking March might be too cold? Would end of May be much better?

Are there usually DVC cash nights available?

With a family of our size, which room would be the best? We have myself, DH, DS15, DS2, and DD11mo). A 1 bed would be nice, but not sure if the Inn rooms would work (for the sake of saving money/points).

Any other advice or trip reports/threads with info on VB would be appreciated. Thanks!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter