vero view ?

southgal

Mouseketeer
As I understand it, an inn room would be ocean view, and a grand villa has an ocean view. Is it not possible, then, to have 1 br or 2 br with ocean view? Thanks!

Some inn rooms are garden view, and they are for fewer points.

Some studios, 1 -2 bedrooms CAN have an ocean view, but those are mostly the ones that are on the 2 or 3rd floor of the other (not inn) buildings. And not all of the 2 -3 floor villas would necessarily have an ocean view.

Bobbi

We stayed in 1 bdrm over spring break and by the luck of the draw we had a fantastic view. We were on the top floor. It was nothing we could request. Good luck:goodvibes

Hmmm, so I can't select a certain view even if willing to pay more for it or pay more for size of lodging? Am I getting this right? If we want to go to Vero *only* if have ocean-view, is this not possible to determine ahead of time? Thanks so much.

That's not correct. You can get an Ocean Inn View via a reservation. They have different points for ocean view versus garden view. For the one and two bedrooms it luck of the draw. We did have a great ocean view 1brm once as well.

Hmmm, so I can't select a certain view even if willing to pay more for it or pay more for size of lodging? Am I getting this right? If we want to go to Vero *only* if have ocean-view, is this not possible to determine ahead of time? Thanks so much.
The only GUARANTEED ocean views will be A Beach Cottage or an Ocean View Inn Room. Those are two specific booking categories. All others MAY have a partial ocean view, but they will never promise that when you book.

If you look at the point charts for VB it will make more sense. :smokin:

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter