Very Awesome Web Page

What a tear jerker. And what was really cool is that looks like a picture of my husbands C-130 (riding in, not flying) with the flag out the hatch when we were at Dyess and they were returning from the desert.

I have sent the link to my entire email address book. Almost all of them are military too.

Thanks so much for the link!

Thanks for the link. I am sending this to my DH and his friends on the USS JFK... They are deploying this summer for 6 months. Oh God, someone please get me a kleenex!:p

That was a GREAT tribute to our GREAT Country and the Men and Women that proudly defend her. Thank you so much for sharing that, I had my daughter sit down and watch it. ::(:

A Vietnam Veteran sent me that link last spring, while our son was in Iraq. It was beautiful then, and it's even more meaningful now. Thanks for posting the link! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter