Very Important! Please Read

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
OK, I'm pretty angry right now! I just received a PM from someone here on the DIS informing me someone in with my name was going into VMK and demanding items from DIS players or I will ban them. COME ON, YOU KNOW ME, DOES THAT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD DO????

My account has not been touched, I have all my stuff. I am being impersonated and you need to be very careful. My VMK name is diskelco, please make sure you look at the name carefully. They could be using a zero instead of an o. It's not me!

I have contacted VMK and they are looking into it. I will follow this through until the person who did this (and I have narrowed it down to 3 who I know would do this to me) is caught and their IP is banned.

I have also contacted Yavn.

I will find you!

I edited my post because the person who told me this said they were not accusing me.

I understand some others witnessed this. I need you to PM me and give me some specifics please. I need to know all you know.

Thanks!

Webmasterkelsie, how could you be accused of doing something like that?? You are way too kind, I think. I wouldn't expect you to even think of doing such a thing!

WebmasterKelsie said:
I understand some others witnessed this. I need you to PM me and give me some specifics please. I need to know all you know.

Thanks!
he came up to me a did that but i didnt catch his anem but it started with a d

sorry if that is not good enough

Loves Disney said:
Webmasterkelsie, how could you be accused of doing something like that?? You are way too kind, I think. I wouldn't expect you to even think of doing such a thing!

Thanks, I needed that.

I have not been on VMK for at least a week. I would never do anything like this, you all need to know this.

I expect to be banned soon if something isn't done. I'm sure this person will try.

I have contacted VMK and Yavn, hopefully it will be over soon.

Kelsi. I think someone got in your account. bc your character diskelco yelled at me and demanded stuff. she was at my room and there was some ppl who saw this. I do not blame you bc I dont think you would actually do this

I also understand my name was used this evening. If you saw this person, please post here. I really need to know all the details.

Thanks!

That is the lowest of the low. I hope this lower than pondscum gets what
he/she deserves.

CL_BlueReap said:
Kelsi. I think someone got in your account. bc your character diskelco yelled at me and demanded stuff. she was at my room and there was some ppl who saw this. I do not blame you bc I dont think you would actually do this

Thank you and I'm so sorry this happened to you.

My stuff is still in my account but I really think there is a small difference in the name.

WebmasterKelsie said:
Thank you and I'm so sorry this happened to you.

My stuff is still in my account but I really think there is a small difference in the name.
she also said that everyone at dis makes her ill.

after i boot her most of the ppl in the room thought she was banned bc we couldnt say your title. also I hope you find this person and i hope this person gets what ever they deserve :stir:

This is a terrible thing! Did you happen to get a screen shot? It would most definitely help in identifying the person who did this. Kelsie, there is no way you would ever do something like this.

:grouphug:

WebmasterKelsie, what does your signature say? I don't remember word for word the signature of the person in my room this evening, but I do remember it was short and contained "dis" at the end.

person kept asking me about a trade I thought it was you was it?

Loves Disney said:
WebmasterKelsie, what does your signature say? I don't remember word for word the signature of the person in my room this evening, but I do remember it was short and contained "dis" at the end.
Wow i have a pic of everything!

her signature said:

You can't see my pins! Dis

Omg the webmaster is nice but this person was nice and talking about a trade I didnt remember ever 0_o

I dont know you ... but i dont think a webmaster of a website like this one could do that ...
I watched the pic and maybe the l is a I and that make it look the same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter