Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Kevin,
Keeping you, John, and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry, I hope that the prayers of the disunplugged family will bring you a small amount of comfort during this difficult time.

Kim

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Kevin. :hug:

Melissa

My deepest thoughts and prayers...

I'm very glad that at this time you have John in your life...

We are here for you... :grouphug::grouphug:

Kevin -

I'm so sorry to hear about this terrible news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you here in the Northwest. Again, I feel just awful to hear of your loss. Much love to you, John, and both of your families.

Sincerely,
Nathan Gale
Portland, Ore.

Kevin, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that you and your family will be surrounded with much love and support during this difficult time.

I am mostly a lurker, but I have to come out to express my condolances to Kevin and his family. It is so hard to lose a parent. :hug::hug::hug:

I feel as if I know Kevin's family from all of the dining reviews. Give an extra hug to your mom from me Kevin. Godbless.

I am mostly a lurker, but I have to come out to express my condolances to Kevin and his family. It is so hard to lose a parent. :hug::hug::hug:

I feel as if I know Kevin's family from all of the dining reviews. Give an extra hug to your mom from me Kevin. Godbless.

I second that. Kevin, my prayers are with you and you family. You were so lucky to be able to spend so much time together as a family. Remember all the wonderful times and know that love never dies.

Take care.:hug:

I'm no good with words, so all I can say is our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, kevin

So sorry to hear of your loss Kevin, my thoughts are with you & your family. :hug:

Very sad news. Kevin, you and your family are in our prayers. So very sorry for your loss.

Kevin, I'm very sorry about your dad. I'll be praying for you all and I'm sending a :hug: your way.

Shannon

Kevin, I am so sorry to hear this - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

I hope you find the strength to get through this tough time :hug: We are all here for you :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter