Vessi Waterproof Shoes

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
https://vessifootwear.com/collections/women/products/womens-everyday?variant=23307000938581

Has anyone tried these? These are supposedly 100% waterproof. From tons of YouTube reviews, I'm pretty much sold on the waterproof part (which is super awesome). I'm wondering how they would hold up during a full day at the parks - are they comfortable? Are they actually breathable if they are somehow 100% waterproof? Not sure I buy that part. If anyone has tried these, please let me know what you think!!

My teenager wants some, I would love to hear peoples thought too!
Well, I guess I gotta be the first to try them out 😂 I'm waiting until they restock so I can get the color I want. I'll post a review here if/when I buy them.

I own a pair. They are actually waterproof and fairly comfortable. I wore them while walking my dogs in the rain and my feet were the only part of me that was dry. They're expensive, but if you can get them when they're on sale, I think they are worth it.

I have some that I got for Christmas and was not thrilled with the comfort of them. I walked around a mall for 3 hours and was in pretty bad pain (assumedly from lack of support) and also got a blister from the very high backs.

However, I would still recommend getting them if that price is something affordable for you. I live in the Northeast and they are great for after snow when you don't wanna wear your snow boots anymore but the ground is still slushy! I wear them to the grocery store and such. Hoping maybe they're break in more and I could bring on vacation.

i bought but haven't worn yet. i will be wearing them with socks. i think i bought the ones that are wider and more sneaker - like ? not that one above you sent a pic of though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter