• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGC Points for Rent @ $16.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydenisel

DIS Veteran
I can book up to 11 months out at the Villas at Disney's Grand Californian! Please let me know if you are interested in renting our points for this hard to book resort. I have rented out points before and would be happy to check availability for your upcoming trip. This resort books up fast, so planning ahead is key to finding a villa for your dates. Now is the perfect time to book December 2016 reservations :)!

We have up to 385 VGC points that could be used to make a reservation:

Please PM me with the following information:

Check-in date and check-out date
Villa size(s)
Number of occupants, including ages of children

I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with options for your vacation stay. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if there was availability for a studio Dec 4-10? There are just three occupants....two adults and a 5 year old. Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if there was availability for a studio Dec 4-10? There are just three occupants....two adults and a 5 year old. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest! Yes, there is availability at VGC for your nights for 124 points. I was trying to PM you but could not find a way to do that. Please PM me to let me know if you are interested in booking these nights.

We are looking at the following options depending upon availability:

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - Monday, October 17, 2016
Studio or 1 bedroom
2 adults, 2 children (13, 8)

or

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - Sunday October 23, 2016
Studio or 1 Bedroom

Thank you.

We are looking at the following options depending upon availability:

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - Monday, October 17, 2016
Studio or 1 bedroom

or

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - Sunday October 23, 2016
Studio or 1 Bedroom

Thank you.

Hi! Saturday, 10/15 is not available in a studio, but it still available in a one bedroom. All of your nights are otherwise available in either a studio or one bedroom. For your first request, you are looking for just two nights and for your second request, eight nights? Please PM me your contact information if you are interested, and we can discuss booking these nights for you. Thank you for your interest!

Hi! Saturday, 10/15 is not available in a studio, but it still available in a one bedroom. All of your nights are otherwise available in either a studio or one bedroom. For your first request, you are looking for just two nights and for your second request, eight nights? Please PM me your contact information if you are interested, and we can discuss booking these nights for you. Thank you for your interest!
Thanks! I just sent you a pm with contact information.

HI, I am looking for 74 points. I am short for a trip in November. I would also take a one day November 14 2016 for the Grand Villa. Thank you for any help.

Vicky Macias

HI, I am looking for 74 points. I am short for a trip in November. I would also take a one day November 14 2016 for the Grand Villa. Thank you for any help.

Vicky Macias

Hi Vicky, thank you for your post. I should be able to help you with your reservation. Do you need 74 points AND the night of 11/14/16 in a GV at VGC, or just the one night? Can you PM your details, including the best way to contact you?

Hi Vicky, thank you for your post. I should be able to help you with your reservation. Do you need 74 points AND the night of 11/14/16 in a GV at VGC, or just the one night? Can you PM your details, including the best way to contact you?
I can't figure out hoe to PM on this post. My email is Vicky.lee.macias@gmail.com. If you send me an email I'll reply with the information you asked for. Sorry.
Vicky

I can book up to 11 months out at the Villas at Disney's Grand Californian! Please let me know if you are interested in renting our points for this hard to book resort. I have rented out points before and would be happy to check availability for your upcoming trip. This resort books up fast, so planning ahead is key to finding a villa for your dates. Now is the perfect time to book December 2016 reservations :)!

We have up to 385 VGC points that could be used to make a reservation:

Please PM me with the following information:

Check-in date and check-out date
Villa size(s)
Number of occupants, including ages of children

I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with options for your vacation stay. Thanks for your interest!
Looking for

Looking for points for
1. October 15-22 at Grand Floridian studio for family of five
And
2. Either April 2016 4 night cruise from Port Canaveral for family of five OR April 3-8 Disneyland Grand Californian two studios or best way for six people
Thank you,
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter