victoria+ mike's 10-21-07 pj/tr+hm tr-pavilion-boardwalk-disney cruise 7day west

Status
Not open for further replies.
The collages are fabulous! I loved the cruise pictures... you actually made me whimper... I still have over seven months to go before my next one. I loved your costumes. It's great that your husband got so into it too...

Ah, Castaway Cay...

(My favorite drink was the BBC!)

:thumbsup2 I have only read up to the shipwreck party and not reached your wedding day yet but I just want to say that you shouldn't worry, You are really pretty naturally and I love your dress! It really suits you! I bet you looked stunning on your wedding day.. ok going to read more :surfweb: popcorn::

I am so glad you updated, Victoria!!! Isn't Palo the BEST!?!?! You looked AWESOME in your pirate gear! I hope you two have the happiest life together!!

your welcome. i am glad you enjoyed it. and thank you for the lind thoughts.and o yes palo is soso yummy i am looking forward to our curise in october for our anniversery yum yum
hope to hear from you soon

OK, so I love the picture pages you made! How did you do that??? Want to do mine? :lmao: I'm not so good with the computer stuff. I love all the pics! Thank you so much for updating us.

Anna Marie

thank you i am glad you liked them. and sure if you would like i would love to do some pages for you :) let me know

WOW i love the album!!!! It's fantastic. The honeymoon looks like so much fun, i have never been on a disney cruise but after your pics i am dying to go!!!!!

thank you/ and yes you should try the cruise we are actually going on the western for our anniversery. it was so much fun and so yummy heheh

The collages are fabulous! I loved the cruise pictures... you actually made me whimper... I still have over seven months to go before my next one. I loved your costumes. It's great that your husband got so into it too...

Ah, Castaway Cay...

(My favorite drink was the BBC!)

i didnt try that one ? i will next time i will make sure::yes:: and yea my dh is a good sport he knows it makes me happy. i love him :love:

:thumbsup2 I have only read up to the shipwreck party and not reached your wedding day yet but I just want to say that you shouldn't worry, You are really pretty naturally and I love your dress! It really suits you! I bet you looked stunning on your wedding day.. ok going to read more :surfweb: popcorn::

i am glad you hae enjoyed it so far. thank you for the compliment i hope you like the wedding pics. cant wait to hear your opinions. hehe enoy:goodvibes

i didnt try that one ? i will next time i will make sure::yes:: and yea my dh is a good sport he knows it makes me happy. i love him :love:

Bailey's/Banana/Coconut

It honestly tasted like a light chocolate banana milkshake. To die for.

I have to say that I totally stole some of your ideas for the popcorn centerpieces for my red carpet themed at-home reception. I saw your post on the floral thread and had to let you know. I will be posting some pictures in my TR soon, so stay tuned. popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter