victoria+ mike's 10-21-07 pj/tr+hm tr-pavilion-boardwalk-disney cruise 7day west

Status
Not open for further replies.
The videos are awesome! Thanks for posting them...you looked radiant and it seems like everyone had a blast!

thank you!!! and truly everyone did have a great time. it was so nice to have the families having such a great time together

Your photo edits came out fantastic :thumbsup2 I wonder if you could go to a local printing place to have them printed out and bound?

Thanks for sharing the videos! Everything looks so beautiful and everyone looks so happy and like they're having a fantastic time. I haven't made it through all of them yet, but I have enjoyed each of them so far :goodvibes

Your photo edits came out fantastic :thumbsup2 I wonder if you could go to a local printing place to have them printed out and bound?

Thanks for sharing the videos! Everything looks so beautiful and everyone looks so happy and like they're having a fantastic time. I haven't made it through all of them yet, but I have enjoyed each of them so far :goodvibes

i was hoping i can. i was thinking on just sending them to walmart digitally and then printing them like 8-10's.
also thaks for the happy words. hope you enjoythe rest

So glad you put up your videos! Everything was so beautiful! I loved how the doors flew open when you came down the isle. Such a dramatic entrance!

So glad you put up your videos! Everything was so beautiful! I loved how the doors flew open when you came down the isle. Such a dramatic entrance!

i am glad you liked them. andabout the doors.. a bit dramatic huh heheh. but on the day of it all fit. they do have the whole door thing planned perfectly though i must say.
happyplanning

Thank you so much for posting parts of your video!! Your wedding was so beautiful and you were such a beautiful bride!! It was also great to hear Rev. Knox, we are going to have him too!!

How long was your veil? It was perfect!!

good morning!
i am so glad you liked the clips. you will love rev kev
my veil?? hmm i have no clue of the legnth but believe it or not i didnt buy it untill my final fitting when the lady said" i just got theis in and she gave it too me for no additional charge"
i loved my veil
thanks for watching

Thank you so much for posting the videos!! I loved them!! You looked so pretty and happy. Everyone looked like they had such a great time.

Hi Victoria,

I was wondering how long your video was in total? I'm thinking of going for the silver package with a moment2remember. I have a few family members that can't make it out to Florida so I'm looking for a videographer that is going to be able to tell the story of our day with lots of detail. Did you find that your videographer edited yours like that? I'm not having a big reception so I'm more interested in getting the pre ceremony and ceremony shots. Did you feel that this was covered in your video?

Sorry about all the questions but I just wanted to know what you liked and disliked about moment2remember and your video (if anything?)? :flower3:

Hope you're enjoying married life :lovestruc

TIA
x

I was wondering how long your video was in total?It was 45 minutes. but i had the bronze and i had all edited versionsmy raw footage was 3 hours. I'm thinking of going for the silver package with a moment2remember.i now think that i should have went with that package but i still love my video I have a few family members that can't make it out to Florida so I'm looking for a videographer that is going to be able to tell the story of our day with lots of detail.i think that they caught all the details and the feeling of the day. they have things i dont remember Did you find that your videographer edited yours like that?i love how they edited it is fun and bright and they have alot of angels. the ones posted are nothing like the quality i had from them. I'm not having a big reception so I'm more interested in getting the pre ceremony and ceremony shots. i am sure they will do that but to be sure let them know, they were the nicest people to work with!Did you feel that this was covered in your video?

Sorry about all the questions but I just wanted to know what you liked and disliked about moment2remember and your video (if anything?)? :flower3: overall i loved then and my video i feel they are a great choice. .hope this helps let me know if you need anything else and married life is amazing :)Hope you're enjoying married life :lovestruc

TIA

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for answering my questions. I'm just nervous about the paying out so much money and not getting the quality I am after. I think you are right about emailing them to let them know what it is I am after.
Did they do any coverage of you getting ready at your hotel room or did they start from when you arrived at the Grand Floridian? How long did it take for you to get your finished video back? I'm having an at home reception 2 weeks after the wedding and I would love to show some of the video there.

Glad married life is great.. :cool1:

glad i could help. i did not have getting ready coverage but, they did say that they would do it but i did not want it for sanity reasons hehe. i had my video the week after my honeymoon. which was 2 weeks. again i am sure if you express your needs ahead of time they can do it. let mw know you decision.

Your Wedding was sooo pretty! Did you write a Honeymoon Trip Report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter