• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

victoria+ mike's 10-21-07 pj/tr+hm tr-pavilion-boardwalk-disney cruise 7day west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Victoria,

I believe I remember reading that you used Rev. Kevin Knox for your officiant. I just wanted to know what your experience was with him and if you would recommend him. I'm looking for something non-religious. Thanks so much!

Hi Victoria,

I believe I remember reading that you used Rev. Kevin Knox for your officiant. I just wanted to know what your experience was with him and if you would recommend him. I'm looking for something non-religious. Thanks so much!

hello there.
rev kev!! he was wounderfull, perfect!! i had so many compliments about how nice our ceremony was. He truly makes you feel so comfortable from the second he meets you. my family loved him. sweet man and great company to work with.
he made us smile the whole time we were at the alter.
about the type of ceremony we choose parts from all three of his ceremonies. we did not want something to religiouse either. And it worker great. it was perfect. i would definalty recomend him to anyone.
he is a great choice and the planners love workign with him.
happy planning

hello there.
rev kev!! he was wounderfull, perfect!! i had so many compliments about how nice our ceremony was. He truly makes you feel so comfortable from the second he meets you. my family loved him. sweet man and great company to work with.
he made us smile the whole time we were at the alter.
about the type of ceremony we choose parts from all three of his ceremonies. we did not want something to religiouse either. And it worker great. it was perfect. i would definalty recomend him to anyone.
he is a great choice and the planners love workign with him.
happy planning

Thank you so much Victoria! Just what I was expecting to hear ;)

alright friends. so i can not postmy video but i did find out that i can take snapshots of the video and post that.
so i figured it is better then nothing. to explain
the
-pre footage is in slow mow and the song is sombodys gettin married bye the muppets
- ceremony is exactly what happen
-post is to life is a jouney in slow mow and fast
-reception is to dance tonight by paul mcartney
-recap is to crazy thing called love

ok here are the snapshots enjoy!!
20071116-202459.jpg

20071116-202243.jpg

20071116-202156.jpg

20071116-201723.jpg

20071116-201559.jpg

20071116-201551.jpg

20071116-201531.jpg

20071116-201526.jpg

20071116-201430.jpg

20071116-201042.jpg

20071116-201005.jpg

20071116-200125.jpg

20071116-200002.jpg

20071116-195936.jpg

here goes the big day!!

The nighte before i had stayed at the villa with my moh. we went to bed at 2:00 p.m. and then Mickey calledto wake us up at 5:00a.m. but i wasplesantlysurprised i was awake and not at all nervouse. moh (val) jumped in the shower and then i did. we went downstairs and watched t.v and before we knew it my mom and the hair and steamer was there on the minute at 7:00.
well this is where the day starts to go ssososo fast.
cake142.jpg

cake145.jpg

as soon as the came in the get to work i mean right wway. the move the furniture and start to get all the product out and i mean all the product. we had so many girls that they had two hair and two makup.

o i did not mention that i was soso happy that it was not raining yea but it was soso hot like 90 degrees. well i cant have everything.

so at about 7:30 the grandmas arrived and my bridemaids and my mil. we all were very calm and relaxed and were just listening to music and hanging out. at 8:30 we had ordered breakfast for our room from room service. we had a fruit platter champagne bagels crema cheese and butter o and muffins. it was alot of food. o yes and how could i forget the most important coffee. it was very yummy. definalty somthing to look into if you want breakfast in your room
cake164.jpg

cake157.jpg

ok so we all did our hair and then the bridsmaids and mikes mom and the grandmas were done at 11:00 they then went off to see mike and ready for pics. i then findihed getting ready. i then saw rhett the photographer coming to the door. ok this is when i got a lillt nervouse. but it was great he took some pics and then was off to the boys.
cake177.jpg

i.jpg

cake397.jpg

cake387.jpg

cake378.jpg

cake383.jpg

at 12:00 i recieved a special gift from mike and some flowers from laura from disneyand the bouquets yea!! this was the part i was waiting for.
i was so happy they were beautiful. mine were a little pink but i decided i am goign to relax and just enjoy and they were beautiful. and soso heavy. ehehe

the girls loved theres and i was happy. then one of the best parts of the day i gave the moms there present. i had there wedding bouquets remade for them to carry. they were sa happy and it really was the only time of the day that they were a little emotional i know that must have made them happy and brought a nice air to the day.
cake196-1.jpg

cake190.jpg

cake189.jpg

alright so then we were off. I was so surprised on hoe smooth it was goign i mean we just walked over the the main lobby and evryone was realxed it was nice to know we were on time.

next goign to chapel..

so it was 12:00 and we were off to pictres at the grand.
i rode in the limo with the moh and one of mybridsmaids everone else was already there. it was a nice ride over and i was realxed and then i saw th grand and i got soso excited and i was finally like ok this is so cool.
we we went into the grand and i saw my brothers. now a little side note.
i am the onyl girl and i am the oldest but somehow sice we have grown up i feel like the littel sister they try to protect me and it is so cute. so when i saw my brothers i was like ok my day is complete they were missing from the moring i missed the caos that they cause. heeh ok so this went rather smooth and then it was me mom dad and fg ready to board the coach.
cake402.jpg

cake408.jpg

cake421.jpg

cake420.jpg

cake405.jpg

cake445.jpg

cake445.jpg

cake447.jpg

it was very pretty and i was glad i had given in and gotten it. it was so cool to see all the people taking pics of us.
the funny moment of the day (leave it to a 4 year old) was she looks a tthe horses and turns to me and says umm i wanted purple ones but the white ones are ok. it was so cute. it was a nice ride over and then it was almost time to go!!

next the ceremony...

the cerecomy.
well to be honest it is a blur.
but wearrived and made the walkove the bridge and into the bide room. i touched up took some photos and then it was time. the lined everyone up and i watched from behind my dad. we were all still calm. then they said ok lets go. yup buterflies but not teary buterflies happyones.
we walked to the door and then they flewopen. to be honest from there i dont remember a thing. everything seemed in slow mo and i dont remember hearing music or even thenoise of the people. which i later found out was there int he video. it was great mike was smiling and it made me happy.

rev kev did a woundeful job people kept making comments that it was the most beautiful ceremont they ever saw. i was so happy with how it turned out.
cake451.jpg

cake454.jpg

cake457.jpg

cake497.jpg

cake506.jpg

cake482.jpg

cake480.jpg

cake507.jpg

cake524.jpg

ina flash it was over and we were on our way to party and o we did more to come....

the party o yea the reception (it was soso fun)

so we finished the ceremony and some pics which turned out to be my favorite!! then we headed over to the reception. and it poured. we made it in the nick of time yea!
it was nice to have few moments with mike alone to catch up on the day.
when we got out of the limo we went directly into the holding room where we had some absoutly fabulose pre reception food i mean it was so good.
then i took off my veil and shoes and we were able to have a sneak peak at the reception room.
i loved all of it. perfect.
in a flash we were entering the reception.

the rest fo the night was great
the food, photobooth, atmosphere. people great great!!

so without further words here are some pics i think they speak louder then i could type!
cake565.jpg

cake573.jpg

cake588.jpg

cake595.jpg

cake606.jpg

cake608.jpg

cake628.jpg

cake624.jpg

so i can not believe it but that is all folks..
to sum it up it was the most amazing day ofmy life filled with soso many happy memories that will stay eith me forever.
there was no real complaints. and with 100 people that is hard to do.
the whole experience is somthing that if you can do. do it you will no regret it. It was so great to have the whole weeknd lead up to this event and it was fabulouse.

if anyone would like any more pis of certain things or anymore explanation i would love to help. if not i hope you have enjoyed my journey it definalty had a happy ending!!

can I have some more video explanation, we are really stick with video so your recommendation would be great? andy moving pics online of yours to ahve a look at

i hope i can help.i have no idea how to put my video online i really want to.
ok to start definalty get one!
i did not use stan becouse for some reason i was not impressed with his examples and he was a little over our budget.
i used a moment to remember. i really loved working with them. i have to say they were my favorite vendor. theywere polite and prompt. i like there style. it isnot in your face. to be honest i had no idea they were there. and it turned out great.
one suggestion i used the bare minimum package. now that it is over and i read the package one up from that. (silver) i think you get more for your money.maybe not the day of but with the editing. they do more advanced things.

i hope this helps. i would definalty give them a call. i really suggest them highly

my ceremony.on the video or at the ceremony?
on the video it was the straight ceremony we had it uncut
forthe ceremony itself we had
forgrandmoms-circle of life
moms-wedding march from sound of music
boys-someday my prince will come
girls-canon in d
me- traditional wedding march
exit- regular recessional and m-i-c-k-e-y

the trumpeter well he did more then i thought.
he just does like a entrance sound like dum dum da dum
and then at the exit and at the reception a couple of times and o at the petal throw!

the guestsl loved it!

o i am so sorry about the spelling. i know how to spell but i type too fast and just forget to spell check my work. so i apologize for the misspellings

i am so sorry i just relized i forgot to post the best part here are some of the photobooth pics. i highly recoment havign this at your wedding. make sure that the dj makes an anouncment. ok here goes. i really love these

photobooth045.jpg

photobooth046.jpg

photobooth038.jpg

photobooth031.jpg

photobooth031.jpg

photobooth009.jpg

photobooth008.jpg

It looks like you had a fantastic time and you were absolutely radiant! Thanks for posting the photobooth pics...I certainly see it was a hit.

danielle

Did you use an outside vendor for the photobooths? My planner has never mentioned them to us. What website are you referring to for prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter