Video of Family who won MK to themselves

This video may be old news, but I just saw it and it's incredible! Go to www.disney.com and click on "travel" at the top. The video will automatically start. The best part, imo, is when all the characters and cast members run out of the shops on main street to greet the family. Amazing! Made me cry!
-Melissa

WOW - That was really cool!!! I got tears in my eyes too. That was priceless when all the characters and CM's came out!

This was GREAT!!!!! Thanks soooo much for posting it! I would have DIED if that was me!:eek:

I just went to www.disney.com and clicked on travel and the video started almost immediately. I didn't click on anything on the travel page. The part about The Spanglers was the first clip. It was followed by several other clips about YOATD.

I was a CM for that! It was definately as fun for us as it was for them! it was a great big magical moment and we got to 'test run' it a few times.. it was loads of fun the best part was seeing the videos afterwards because they were absolutely so surprised because we were all so sneaky and quiet.. and they didnt know we were there!!! hehehe!

I was there too, pretty close to the circle where the family was standing. Doing that was truly something else and was pretty sepcial to be a part of. Who would have thought 1000+ cast members could be that quiet!?!?

I just went to www.disney.com and clicked on travel and the video started almost immediately. I didn't click on anything on the travel page. The part about The Spanglers was the first clip. It was followed by several other clips about YOATD.

Thanks, Marie!

I went back one more time and got it to work - but I had to click on the "Year of a Million Dreams" video (further down the page) to get it to work.

I think what happened was when I first went to the page, the "Disney Parks" video was playing and I *thought* it was the YOAMD video. If I'd waited, it would have looped back to it. Or I could have selected it myself - which I finally figured out.

Anyway, I didn't sob but, admittedly, I did get teary-eyed. :p

Hey everyone - it's good to know that I wasn't the only one who missed this event when it happened back in October. I'm glad that I was able to share the video clip with you all. Thanks for all the nice comments as well!!
-Melissa :dance3:

Ok, I'm missing something, I cant' get it to play. I want to watch it...... someone help please.

OP, thanks for the link. :goodvibes I saw this on GMA when they won and had no idea they were a Disboard family. That is so great! At least if it wasn't my family, it was one of us. :thumbsup2

I also just finished reading Tammy's TR. Can't post a reply there, so I will here-Wonderful TR! I am so happy for you and your family. Thank you for sharing it with us so we could all live vicariously through you.

Wow!!! Does it get any better than this??? I am so happy for you and your family...The video was awesome...all 5 of the times I watched it ;)

I'm sure that the Spangler family will hold these memories in their hearts forever! What a nice feeling! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Okay, when I read Melissa's post I thought she was being a little silly that she cried when she watched the video. I have to apologize now that I'm wiping the tears off my own face. :flower3: What a great memory to have! Unforgettable!
It was even cooler to be one of those CMs. We had to be there amazingly early to set up -- 5:00am -- but it was worth it.

Ok, I'm missing something, I cant' get it to play. I want to watch it...... someone help please.

I'm not sure why you can't get it to play unless your computer doesn't have the right software or whatever to play videos. You should be able to go to www.disney.com and when that page comes up click where it says "Travel" at the top of the page. Then the video should start on its own. Sorry you're having trouble with it. Try it again...
-Melissa

How fun that everyone is still enjoying that video!!! :banana:

Thanks to Michelle and Melissa for posting the TR thread link. Thanks to the CM's who were there that morning. I can tell you that they excitement has NOT died down for us! :cloud9:

We still enjoy the video and finding it on different websites. I know that it is on www.disneyparks.com, and some footage on youtube. We have found the article in French and Japanese....just google Spangler and Disney and look at the links. It is CRAZY! :crazy:

Seriously though for us, it was the CM's who made the week so special. Their attention to detail, and the way that everyone went that extra step for us was amazing and a true testament to the quality of people who work for Disney. A great big :cheer2: goes out to them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter