Villa Del Palmar- Cabo

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
A while back someone was interested in a trade for Cabo. I just returned from a week at the Villa del Palmar in Cabo San Lucas. I did not stay on a trade, it was a work related vacation. Here is a quick review:

Rooms- Very clean!!! They have new beds which are pretty comfy. Pillows are firm. The room itself needs to be updated. Everything was in decent shape, just needs to be updated. The ocean view was wonderful.

Housekeeping- Very good. Are room was always cleaned by mid afternoon.

Food- For Mexico, it was really good. We did end up doing the all inclusive plan for $70 a day per person. I would do this again. The food is VERY expensive. Breakfast buffet (very fresh) will run around $50 for 2 people. Lunch (off a menu) is also $50 for 2. So if you have a couple (or more) drinks by the pool, you have already met your $70 a day without dinner. Tips are not included with the plan which I thought was wierd. They do have a dinner show and buffet every night which is on plan or you can eat at the sit down places if you choose.

Staff- Being that it is Mexico, I say they are normal. By that I mean, they can seem rude, but I am sure it is a language thing. The girl who works in the activities dep't. is just rude.

Spa- The spa is self is nice, not the best I have been to, but nice. The actual girls there, are WONDERFUL! I had the best hot stone massage there!!!! I can't rave enough about it. If you go, do the 80 minute. Ahhh... I also had a facial and it to was great. Everyone I spoke with said they had a wonderful experience.

One thing to note is, all the rooms are smoking optional. They do not have non smoking rooms. We did have to move from our first room because it smelled bad. Come to find out, some friends of ours were also put in that room and moved because of the smell. So bottem line, if your room smells, ask to be moved.

I forgot to add, if you have a Costco card, bring it. The on site market will give you 25% off your bill.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter