• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Villas - hand mixer?

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
Is it possible to get a hand mixer from the folks at the Aulani desk for use in the Villa?

For one of our Christmas trip breakfasts we are making some egg bakes and it would be far easier than doing 16 eggs by hand with the milk! HA!

Would a blender work? I think there is one in the unit but I could be mistaken

I wonder if one of those old fashion egg beaters are available . The kind your grandma used to have .
Or even better question, I wonder if packing one. In suitcase would make it thru security!

I can't see any reason you couldn't take on in a checked bag.
I’m sure I can but prefer not to bring too many things as my husband already thinks I’m bringing our kitchen! And too many other items - e en though I have actually packed light clothing wise!

Haha you got that right.. I have to bring my hair dryer because it is a curling brush to dry hair and a small fan . So an old fashion egg beater would be too much !
I swear they had one in the BLT kitchen drawer last Xmas . I think I was tempted to permanently borrow it but resisted since my grandchildren were with me.
I think Disney Kitchen line from Mickey should design one !
I want a red one please to add to all my kitchen holiday must be red to cook with .

Haha you got that right.. I have to bring my hair dryer because it is a curling brush to dry hair and a small fan . So an old fashion egg beater would be too much !
I swear they had one in the BLT kitchen drawer last Xmas . I think I was tempted to permanently borrow it but resisted since my grandchildren were with me.
I think Disney Kitchen line from Mickey should design one !
I want a red one please to add to all my kitchen holiday must be red to cook with .
IMG_1396.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter