Vinylmation Trading Thread

After the huge number of pins we have collected, the last thing I needed was to start collecting vinylmation, but the villian series I cannot avoid!

I already have some duplicates. If anyone is interested in a Peg Leg Pete, I have one to trade for another villian. Just PM me. I have the box, foil, card, and figure.

hi!
i started buying the toy story vinylmation when i saw them at the disney store (i work across the street from the mall..hooray)
i got a lot of doubles, but i was giving them to my niece and nephew...however, i got to the point where i got some that i had already given them...

i have to double check myself, but i'm pretty sure i have a woody and maybe a bullseye up for trade
i need buzz, and big baby, however, i am prefectly fine with calling my collection complete without big baby (it creeps me out!)

i have to go through all the ones i have to be sure about what i have for trade, so i'll do that when i get home and update then..

just checked through all that i have, and i do indeed have an extra woody and an extra bullseye (both with the boxes and cards in good condition)...
looking to trade for buzz and i guess big baby...

thanks!

well ive been collecting vinylmation for about 2 years now and i decided to make a forum dedicated to trading them. the forum is set up in a way that all the series are broken down into different threads. to make it much easier to try to find those hard to find ones you might have been looking for. im also heavy into collecting and have a lot of them to trade so the web site is very new but im looking for new members so come on by and check it out when i say new i mean
im the only member so far by looking to expand

http: //vinylmationtrading.freeforums. org

well ive been collecting vinylmation for about 2 years now and i decided to make a forum dedicated to trading them. the forum is set up in a way that all the series are broken down into different threads. to make it much easier to try to find those hard to find ones you might have been looking for. im also heavy into collecting and have a lot of them to trade so the web site is very new but im looking for new members so come on by and check it out when i say new i mean
im the only member so far by looking to expand

http: //vinylmationtrading.freeforums. org

I tried going to that link and nothing came up.

There are extra spaces in the website address referenced above so cut and paste doesn't work. I typed it out without the extra spaces between : / and . org and got the page to come up.

Hello!

I just got into vinylmation this past weekend. I have the Ladybug from the Cutesters to trade. I'm pretty open to any trades since I'm just starting out. I need to see what's out there. :) I do like the Flowers and Fairies from Park 5.

Does anyone have any Park 4s to trade? if so please PM me and I'll let you know what I have available...

I do NOT need:
Nemo Sub
DCL smokestack
Goofy
Astro Orbiter
Tomorrowland Spacesuit

Thank you!

I have a full set of Toy Story, including the evil Dr. Porkchop chaser, for sale or trade. If anyone is interested in getting this set for a good deal, send me a PM. Need to unload this asap for the Urban 6 release coming up!

I'm new to vinylmation, but I have 2 extra Prince Johns and 2 extra Old Hags from the villains series, and I'd love to trade it for an Ursula especially! Others that I would be willing to trade it for include Cruella and Shan-Yu

Ok friends! I need a Peg Leg Pete from the Villains series. If anybody has a dupe, let me know? I have a couple misc. I'm willing to trade! :thumbsup2

I have these extra for TRADE. Make me an offer.

9" Retro Disney-looking to trade for a 9" space or big thunder mountain and add cash.

Nightmare before ChristmasLock, Shock, Barrel and corpse kid

Urban 5 for trade:Popcorn x 2
Red/Black Gears x3
Knight x2
Argyle
Lava Lamp x2
Punk
Hippie
Squidy
X-Ray

Have a full set of Urban 5 without the chaser. PM me for details

Animation series:

Extra Peter Pan
Extra quasi

Full set of series minus the chaser. PM me for details

Have a laugh:
Baby seal (2)
Lonesome Ghost
Plutos sweater (3)
Turtle
Donald
Conductor Pete-Chaser

Toy Story:
Rex x2
Army Man

Looking for:
Park 4 is my newest search. Except Green monorail.....

Park 5: chaser

I am also looking for Star Wars chasers, yoda, stormtrooper.

I am looking for a Mardi Gras vinylmation from the Holiday #2 set. Anyone have one to trade?

I have these extra for TRADE. Make me an offer.

9" Retro Disney-looking to trade for a 9" space or big thunder mountain and add cash.

Nightmare before ChristmasLock, Shock, Barrel and corpse kid

Urban 5 for trade:Popcorn x 2
Red/Black Gears x3
Knight x2
Argyle
Lava Lamp x2
Punk
Hippie
Squidy
X-Ray

Have a full set of Urban 5 without the chaser. PM me for details

Animation series:

Extra Peter Pan
Extra quasi
Real Boy Pinocchio-looking for a good trade
Clear Pink Elephant-Chaser looking for a good trade

Full set of series plus the chaser. PM me for details

Have a laugh:
Baby seal (2)
Lonesome Ghost
Plutos sweater (3)
Turtle
Donald (2)
Conductor Pete-Chaser

Toy Story:
Rex x2
Army Man

Looking for:
Park 4 is my newest search. Except Green monorail.....

Park 5: chaser

I am also looking for Star Wars chasers, yoda, stormtrooper.

I have GOT to get my list for trade on here!

I do need Armour Mickey from Urban 5 and a couple from Holiday 2 (easter chick, st patty's day, chaser).

I probably have some of both of the above sets to trade as well as Animation 1. I'll list hem and post them up. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter