Virtual Friendly Town Items.! read

I have anawesome public room idea where you go on a ride and stars a game where you have to steer a roller coaster on a track

Remember to try to stay on topic. And also, would it be cool to have a theme park with rides and stuff? (Not like Disney Parks or anything, I am talking about normal theme parks.)

guestghrkitty said:
ok, your trade room title is "pinkCHICLETT's Rare Trades?

Off Topic:
Yes that is my room. I am not on right now, I was sick all day. I am just starting to feel better :D
On Topic:
I don't really like the idea of the weapons, how would we use them? Unless they are wall decor. We need gumball machines and malls. Maybe we could be able to buy stores and keep them in stock and earn money that way. I am just wondering, any idea of what we will look like yet?

guestghrkitty said:
Hey, nice ideas ;) Also, a santa hat would be nice :banana: and dancing bananas!
I bet you play runescape
How did you know? Are you stalking me through my window :rotfl:
For weapons I thought more of as a decoration or an accessory but now as I think of it people would be a little too violent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter