Virtual Friendly Town Items.! read

Plain 's Hair that is not in like any sort of style just down... I can't wait till you finish this game :)

~Luna

sunnyiscute said:
Braids,Buns,Pony Buns,Double Buns,French Braids,A Ponytail To The Right,A Ponytail To The Left,Hair Down,Curly Hair,And Curly Hair Ponytail Is What I Think Girls Will Like For Their Hair. :) :)
forgot pig tails :thumbsup2

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
No copyrighting, VMK just came out with those suits and pool.
You're getting confused now..

this is why I want to do the contact us

a witch's couldrun (SPCHECK)
(USED PAINT)
my.php

hey i got an idea for girls hair! like others have said just straight down, and curly because now i have a perm, and also you could have like long hair and shorter hair!

I have some nice ideas,

Glasses:
3d glasses :3dglasses
Groovy glasses (girls) :smooth:
Cool glasses (boys) :cool1:
Transportation:

Clouds :cloud9:
Boat :boat:

Furniture:
TV :happytv:
Computer :surfweb:
Clocks :hourglass
Cake!! :cake:
Instruments :charac2: :rockband:

Clothes:
Dancing Banana Costume!! :banana:
Pirate Costume Aarrrr pirate:

what if you have time period clothes? like flapper and poodle skirts for the girls, and the kind of clothes the guys wore in grease, and like 80s outfits (maybe not 80s, i think they might have been a bit revealing). also, what if you have occupation clothing??? like for the girls, maybe a ballerina costume (tutu and ballet slippers), and the guys could have maybe like a fireman costume.

dancegrl1093 said:
what if you have time period clothes? like flapper and poodle skirts for the girls, and the kind of clothes the guys wore in grease, and like 80s outfits (maybe not 80s, i think they might have been a bit revealing). also, what if you have occupation clothing??? like for the girls, maybe a ballerina costume (tutu and ballet slippers), and the guys could have maybe like a fireman costume.
hmm.. that could be intresting! good idea! :thumbsup2

hairstyles
girls:
ashley tisdale hairstyle with the headband and side bangs

boys:
long like skaters
spikes with diff colors or not

we can have pets and jobs and a house we have to pay for[well probably not the house though] but it would make the game interesting

Pink Flips
Different types of food
Amusement park
Candy Store
Computers
Friends lists

I have a question.
How would we get money? Would we be able to have stores or something that people can work in?

So Much copyrighting!!! Anyway, here's an idea: intead of those VMK mine cars, rivers, and slide, how about trains!

I wouldn't do anything disney, I think there's a law or something. Copyrights and stuff..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter