Virtual queues broken? 10/19

Ydnameht

Mouseketeer
2 of us have been trying since right before 7 to join the Guardians queue but all we can get is the orange "something went wrong" error message.

But the "join virtual queue" button is still available so I'm thinking it's more widespread than just our room...

Ugh, despite 2 of us constantly trying for since 7 AM it somehow filled up in the 2 seconds it actually worked?

It happened to me too. I kept trying from 6:58 a.m. until 7:30. Put my phone down for a minute and the damn q opened and filled. It's going to be a difficult day I see. Very frustrating for everybody who woke up early only to get more incompetent Disney IT.

There is an extremely high number of guests who are able to secure a GotG VQ at 1PM. Hopefully those who missed this morning will be successful at 1PM.

Yes, there is something wrong with VQ this morning. Keep trying. When you arrive at the park try the people at the blue umbrellas. And keep trying the app. Hopefully, it will start working.

There is an extremely high number of guests who are able to secure a GotG VQ at 1PM. Hopefully those who missed this morning will be successful at 1PM.

Yes, it's definitely non functional. It is thought by information technology members in my traveling party that resort guests have some sort of advantage for getting a spot, perhaps a different pipeline (Their guess).

I am staying at the resort now and members of our resort party have not been able to get a spot because the app is not functioning properly for some people.

~NM

I don't think you have any advantage being a resort guest an off site guest. Beyond the being able to buy individual lightning lanes at 7:00 a.m.

I don't think you have any advantage being a resort guest an off site guest. Beyond the being able to buy individual lightning lanes at 7:00 a.m.
Not supposed to? These VQ are generally how long when you show up? Say in the off season?

Not supposed to? These VQ are generally how long when you show up? Say in the off season?
I don't understand the question.

Tron is currently the only one that has a 1-hour time limit to return when your group is called. But if you got in the 7:00 a.m. queue then you have at least 2 hours before the park opens and you need to be there before your group is called. Assuming you're staying in Orlando, that's more than enough time to get to the park in the morning.

In the fall I stay for a month. Two weeks on site and 2 weeks off. My off-site resort is an extra 15 minutes away from Epcot. I really don't have a problem getting to the park in time.

Yesterday the 7:00 a.m. q was not working properly. But I was still in the park by 12:55 p.m. after leaving my resort at 12:20. I got in the 1:00 p.m. q without any problems. I was also able to purchase a lightning Lane at 9:00 a.m. for 1:30 p.m. so I rode guardians twice yesterday. And that is in October when the crowd levels are 7 and 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter