Virtual races

patty22407

Mouseketeer
I did the virtual for WDW Marathon weekend and Disneyland weekend. I've received the medal/shirt from Disneyland, but nothing from Marathon at WDW. Is there a way to see tracking on runDisney site?

I did the virtual for WDW Marathon weekend and Disneyland weekend. I've received the medal/shirt from Disneyland, but nothing from Marathon at WDW. Is there a way to see tracking on runDisney site?
There is not. From what I've seen on social media, though, fulfilment is underway. It takes them months to send out all the packages. Also, for clarity, Disney/RunDisney doesn't do the shipping. It's done by a 3rd party contract shipper. I recall someone on here reaching out to RunDisney about their Marathon Weekend virtual package and the reply they got was to allow until the end of March before contacting them. I would imagine the DL package would be on a similar timeline.

To add to what @camaker said, they use UPS, so if you have signed up for UPS alerts, you should get one when the label is created. Usually ships a few days later.

Keep in mind they're working through shipments for three different virtual events and it doesn't seem like there's any rhyme or reason to the shipping order, someone else mentioned that they're waiting on the holiday virtual medals and RD said it might take until March to get them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter