Virtual Shower for rpmdfw - Ending September 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. folks... completely off-topic here... :offtopic: but I need to ask my online friends for their thoughts, prayers, and good wishes this afternoon... A little pixiedust: probably wouldn't hurt either....
I have to follow-up with the baby doctor this afternoon (after my round of horrible tests last week) and am hoping for a simple solution to my non-responsive ovaries.... Hopefully just a prescription will do the trick and I can take care of this little "childless" problem on the ship next month... ;)

TIA and back to your normally scheduled programming...

bar.jpg

bartender.jpg

Jen, thinking of you and hoping you are able to bring home a little 'souviener ' from your cruise!!!!

Wally! Flowers! For me???? That's so sweet..but let's give the flowers to Jen, (I'm alergic)...I'll just keep the "vase".

O.K. folks... completely off-topic here... :offtopic: but I need to ask my online friends for their thoughts, prayers, and good wishes this afternoon... A little pixiedust: probably wouldn't hurt either....
I have to follow-up with the baby doctor this afternoon (after my round of horrible tests last week) and am hoping for a simple solution to my non-responsive ovaries.... Hopefully just a prescription will do the trick and I can take care of this little "childless" problem on the ship next month... ;)

Sending :goodvibes and pixiedust: your way Jenn.

:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter