Virtual Shower for rpmdfw - Ending September 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already it's kinda warm in here....I don't need this sweater do I? And anyone mind if I take off my shoes????

Here pussycat - something grand for your hand.
sexonthebeachb.jpg

I think it's a - sex on the beach?

Good thing I'll still have one hand free

I just know I'll be getting points after this party!

Sorry, the big glittery banana got me excited :rolleyes1

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...what's in this drink??????

Already it's kinda warm in here....I don't need this sweater do I? And anyone mind if I take off my shoes????

Rosie you done it now i here a knock at the door, who can it be?

Y It's officer Feelgood

hotman.jpg

Oh, ermmmmm, ummmmm, geez! I was just getting back, don't you know and have just arrived with my monogrammed table cloth and napkins (and towels to) with a special little one for Tolliver, but I'm not so sure about this errrrmmmmm "shower" what with our Rosie all in "dishabille" n' sparkly bananas n' stuff! :banana: :scared1:

I think I'll just put my gifties here and slip out the back. :lmao:

Oh, ermmmmm, ummmmm, geez! I was just getting back, don't you know and have just arrived with my monogrammed table cloth and napkins (and towels to) with a special little one for Tolliver, but I'm not so sure about this errrrmmmmm "shower" what with our Rosie all in "dishabille" n' sparkly bananas n' stuff! :banana: :scared1:

I think I'll just put my gifties here and slip out the back. :lmao:

Oh no you don't ....that nice officer has offered to dance for us.....

Anyone seen my slip????

Wally...make me another one of those sex in hand drink thingies.........pleeeeeeeeeeeze.

(ya know, I don't think I was suppposed to mix alkeehol with this new medication I'm on...........I feel soooooooo funny)

Okay! When we run out of the other cake ... and you know we will...
rosiep has had her mitts in it twice now...
I whipped up one of those cat box cakes
cat_box_cake.jpg

Enjoy!
I live to give.

Okay! When we run out of the other cake ... and you know we will...
rosiep has had her mitts in it twice now...
I whipped up one of those cat box cakes
cat_box_cake.jpg

Enjoy!
I live to give.

Oh NO! Was that thing for eating? Sorry, The line for the ladies room was reallllllly long..........:confused3

What happened to the guest of honor?
His little green thingey is not on.

What happened to the guest of honor?
His little green thingey is not on.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Sorry. Had to disappear for a while to attend a meeting at work. Now I'm having to stifle my laughter, cuz y'all are funny!

This is awesome!

You guys Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter