Virtual Trip to Universal Studios! (Game)

OMG! LMAO!!!!

I don't think it would be right for me to continue...so I'll wait for someone else to post first...

We all look on in disbelief as Dogg jumps in the drivers seat and tells us all to follow him over to MIB.

Spidey still dazed and confused from the whole Jennifer incident needs to be taken by the hand from Selina in the right direction.

As we all walk over to MIB we run into Wendypooh, who has the same damn look on her face that Spidey has (only its Dave that put that look there)

As we arrive at MIB their are security guards pulling Doog outta the golf cart!

*Security Guard #1....Come with me sir
*Security Guard #2... Move along folks...nothing to see here!!!

*Flyfly...WAIT!!! You can take Dogg, just LEAVE the GB's right where they are...I have plans for them!

Dogg is taken away with the Guards.

FlyFly is so happy to have the GB's to herself, she starts to drool again. Little red horns come out of her head, but dissapear when Selina turned around.

Dogg showed the Guards the official MIB Agents shades and neuralizer (I sware this is really true. The shades were actually given to me by the agent himself. So cool.)

They stand down and let Dogg2727 go.

Meanwhile back up front, Flyfly hops into the cart and hits the cart into high gear.

The GB's were screaming, but luckily Flyfly found some Sticky tape handy (probably a janitor's cart) and taped their mouthes.

Where is she going?
Where is Dogg2727?
What is Selina going to do?
Where are the others?

:: Doc Bosch, sitting at home, reading this very odd trip report, shocked::

DocBosch: Oh my god!!! What is this?? This is insane!!! The language, the debauchery, the far flung innuendos!!! Smelly thongs!!!!????? Italian 'dressing'!!!??? Sexually driven rhythmic pelvic thrusting!!!!???? This is worse then the thread about where to buy underthings near Universal!!!!

::Thinks for a second. Realized WHY there was a need to buy underthings near Universal::

DocBosch: This is CRAZY!!! My head's going to explode!

::Head explodes. Regenerates like that guy in the MIB movie::

DocBosch: I can't believe Flyfly refused to do anything else but save her spot, IN A MAKE BELIEVE STORY!!! I have to do something about this! I know!

::Puts on red goose down jacket and an oversized pair of reflective sunglasses. Gets into the Mustang Time Machine parked in his garage::

DocBosch: Destination time?... when ever the heck this story's taking place. Destination place?... where ever the heck it is they are currently located within Universal in the story...

::The silver Mustang with a bunch of crap hot glue gunned onto it speeds up and disappears into a flash::

DocBosch: Why is it that even when I'm time traveling, it still takes me 3 hours to get to Orlando?

::Three hours later, with three sonic booms a car with a bummer sticker that reads "My other car is a Delorean" appears where ever the heck it is they are located within Universal in the story...::

-------------------------------------------------

Do with me what you will. All I ask is that you be gentle...

-Kevin

DocBosch: I'll get them!!! Who wants to come with me?

(Barry, Selina and Spidey jump into the pseudodelorean with Doc and proceed to follow Fly Fly with the GB's in the golfcart)

damo...we're on the same wavelength....;)
.........................................................................................

Selina: (distressed!!) Ohhh Docbosch you have come just at the right time (close to tears...) fly fly's been kidnapped with the GB's by the Dogg2727...she has been put under his spell and FORCED to tape them.....hurry quickly!!!!

Spidey and Barry: Yeah come on....LET'S GOOOOO!!

DocBosch taps into the controls and the time machine spins around and ZOOOOOOOOM...

Meanwhile dogg is now driving and fly fly is bumping around in the back of the golfcart, the spell wearing off,with the GB's frightened.

DocBosch suddenly sees the Golf cart and Spidey SHOOTS OUT a line....(Spidey: hey I knew this would come in handy one day!!!)
it hooks onto the cart and forces it to stop.

Selina races out from the car with Spidey and Barry......
Selina: Ohhh fly fly....poor fly fly.... GIO2!!! Selina removes the tape and strokes his forehead...."where does it hurt"?
GIO2: Here (he says pointing to his cheek) Selina bends down and kisses it better
Selina: anywhere else??
GIO2: and it hurts here, (he says pointing to his neck)
Selina kisses that better, anywhere else...
GIO2: Well it hurts here TOOOO...
Just then Spidey and Barry come round to the golf cart with Dogg with hands tied behind his back............

******adverts*******

damo...you are correct.....I only read it quickly...quite a lot went on last night...have adjusted!! :D

meanwhile...................... back at MIB, since she got left there in all the excitement, but she has no clue there was excitement, is wendypooh............. still in a dave induced fog.......... looking around for her friends.............................

The security guards take care of Dogg while Selina and flyfly are still pampering the GB's.

GIO2: Well, we all need to freshen up before the next show.

Selina: Ooooh! Are you on next???

GIO4: Yeah...he's with me...we both are.

Flyfly: Next shows not for another 3 hours....you could come back with us to the HRH pool and I'm sure they would be happy to provide you with a guest room, save you going back to your digs!!

The Gb's agree much to the delight of fly fly and Selina .
SPH: I'll see you guys there - going for a quickie on the "Hulk".
Barry: me too!!

Selina: first we have to go back to Jessica and the others to get my kids!!!

fly fly: OMG I forgot about them!

They all walk back via MIB and there is Wendypoo with Selina's kids.

Wendypoo: "Hi guys".......Oooooooh Hi. Mr Cowboy hat. Selina your kids are fine....they have been MIB'ing with me...had a wonderful time!!

They meet back up with damo, Tigerlilly's Mom, Timmy Boy, IMGONNABE40 and DM and all make their way with the GB's to the HRH pool.....

----------------------------------------------
NOTE:
LOL Thanks guys for not making me a kinky psycho like the others :p :p :p I think I have a "playful" enough reputation around here as it is........:smooth:
----------------------------------------------

*******adverts********

Well when I read it this afternoon, it was very very funny but the end bit was not really "you". You would never tape their mouths.....you love them too much!:lovestruc
..................................................................................

You know I am confused how did dogg2727 (who was standing in front of MIB while flyfly drove off) was actually in the cart.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::So Selina and Flyfly go back with the GB's for some "fun."::

(yeah is that what you call it)

Dogg2727: Listen guys didn't we just go through this, I am one of the official MIB's, just let me go and I won't nueralize you.

Security Guard 1: Well you just got that convincing look, I guess we can let you go.

::Dogg2727 neuralizes then only out of the goodness of his heart::

::Meanwhile SPH and Barry are walking over to Hulk, the whole gang goes back to the HRH::

Flyfly: So have you cute, adorable, loveable, datable GB's seen my site?

::GB's ponder over what she said before she asked about the site::

GB3: Yeah it be coo.

::Flyfly excuses herself to "freshen" up::

Selina: Well looks like I have you all to myself GB's.....

.....Selina strolls over to the Beach Club and requests half a dozen Cabanas!!!.....;) The DM circles overhead and SPideyhulk and Barry pose by the pool in their "hulky" thongs...

Spideyhulk: Ahhhhh.....he lays on the sand at the end of the pool, ...."Barry I loved her!!"

Just as Selina comes over with drinks from the beach club and some appetizers:

Jessica: "This trip has gone to hell in a hand basket."

Selina: "and I'm driving...."

Damo then starts walking over and falls into the pool.

Fly Fly jumps in to save damo and dog2727 is in disbelief with what is going on.

Barry looks at SpideyHulk and asks "Hey, where is wendypooh?"

Jessica: "She's still with dave."

damo is still in the pool, and we all don't understand how damo is drowning since the water is ankle level.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter