Visiting Disney + UStudios Sept’23

Xtian_NE_83

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Wow so hard to find a good site/app for some travel in the US.

I’m planning a solo trip in Sept 2023 for a week or few days shy to visit some Disney parks and for me definitely Universal.

Looking for a travel person or 2 to go with during the week? I’m out of state and traveling from Philly. I’m 40GWM for the parks daytime, maybe Disney Springs(not a huge fan) and I do love Universal main park. I’m renting a house with private pool so we can relax at night after the long walking days. Assuming you been to the parks before it pays a toll on the feet! If you have never then come along but be warned; lots of walking and standing.

I do walk most all areas except if it’s purely kid rides then an area skipped. If wait times are short, I tend to ride again for more enjoyment. Only parks I won’t do are the water ones. I dabble with the food here/there as you know some are just way over $$$.

So hmu and perhaps we can chat and if you’re another solo who’s been looking for a travel companion to hit the parks.

Looking for: no age restrictions just please do not have any disabilities preventing you from walking the parks and riding the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter