Visiting the resorts?

skorpie

Love the magic
We leave on the 10th of July and will go and listen to the DVC speech. Do you folks think it's a good idea to actually GO to each of the resorts before we decide on which resort to buy into? (Yes, we will be looking into resales as well as purchasing through Disney) Thanks

I would definitely look at each resort I thought about buying into, each one has its own character and charm. We own OKW and I thinks it's the greatest, but friends of ours bought into BWV and they love it, to them OKW is way to quiet!! I would check them out and have fun doing it!!!!

I agree with Pat Marlton NJ - definitely check them out. We also own at OKW and it is, to us, the best of all the DVC resorts. But, if you want "action" I understand Boardwalk may be what you are looking for. We like to come back from the hectic pace at the parks and truly relax, hear soft calypso music in the background, etc. But to each his own - good luck in your search!!:earsgirl: :wave:

Visit. We drove over and asked for a tour at the VWL one rainy aftenoon on our last trip. The CM's gave us a quick tour. We then walked over to the DVC desk in the WL lobby and the CM made a call to the BWV. The DVC van came for us, and off we went to buy 200 points.

Absolutely. There are DVC CM's at VWL to show you around there and my experience at OKW was that if they weren't busy, a CM would take you around and show you the grounds and rooms at OKW. I did that back in Feb and purchased a resale of 260 points at OKW. Also from looking first hand at VWL, I did an add-on there of 70 points back in late April.

Just going and visiting each one of the resorts is worth a thousand pictures. You can see where each one is located, parking, size of the rooms, and what each one has that is special about ownership. Plus, you will see if you wnat to vist any of them on future visits as a DVC owner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter