Vistana Resort - best place for discount

Helen Clayton

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find out where to get the best combination of good price and choice of location at Vistana. I would really like to be in the newer parts but some of the websites offering discounts don't seem to offer any option on location.

Any helpful advice please - maybe I'm just being too choosy and the older part would be OK. We usually rent a vacation home but I liked the idea of communal pool and facilities on site now we have a little one.

thanks
Helen

When are you going, Helen?

The Vistana offers a vg discount with the entertainment card if its available during your vacation time.

I don't know about location and newness of facilities.

If you want new facilities, try the Vistana Villages. They offer the same ent. discount.

Herc

If "newness" is super important to you, I would go with Vistana Villages. You can get a great rate from hotelkingdom.com - I think around $70 per night!! That is an AWESOME deal for what you get :)

Kimberly

Does the Entertainment Card come from the Entertainment book and if it does can I get it with the card that came with the book from MY area or do I have to buy the Orlando Entertainment book??

What kind of a discount do they have??????

For Hercamore -- Where do you call to get the ent. rate on the Vistana Village? I thought it was only on the resort. Also, is the hotelkingdom site the only way to book these places? Has anyone had any problems after booking thru hotel kingdom and how far in advance does anyone recommend booking? I was wondering if I wait (for Aug. date) the rate could maybe go down if the are not booked up.

Bump!I really want to know how to get the entertainment rate on the villages. I only see the resort listed.

Hotel Kingdom.com offers great discounts. I have booked the Vistana Villages with them twice and the Vistana Resort with them once. The way it works is you book with them but then you can call the hotel directly and request the section that you want. Usually when you get there you need to reiterate the section that you want and if it is available they will put you in it. I stayed in the Cascades section at the Vistana Resort after booking through Hotelkingdom and requested the top floor because it has a skylight in the livingroom and got it. Good Luck

www.hotelkingdom.com has a rate of $119 per night for a 2BR villa at the Vistana Resort. Also, if you're staying 7 nights, your 7th night is free! We have booked for 14 nights at the end of May, beginning of June.(2 nights free). This will be the fourth time we've booked through hotelkingdom(1st at Vistana) and we've never had any problems. After you make your ressies through hotelkingdom, call the resort directly(1-866-208-0003) to request a certain area of the resort. hope this is of some help to you. Also, if anyone out there is familiar with this resort, I would appreciate any info you have concerning what areas are the best all-around at the vistana resort. thanks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter