Viva Italia 7/31

Bella O

Mouseketeer
Anybody out there going on this tour? My dd and I (a special trip for her 16th birthday) will be there! We were originally scheduled for the London/PAris tour, but had to change our dates due to extenuating circumstances. We are really getting excited:cool1: :cool1:

Have a great time and we'll be waiting for your input on your return.

DH and I are signed up for the 9/11 Viva Italia tour. Which is full they tell me.

Ciao! :moped:

Oh wow, I bet you are excited! How fun! Have a wonderful time & be sure to post when you get back!

Thanks! Do you know when we tried to change our booking, there was NO availability for the London/Paris trip, and very limited availability for any tour - we were so thankful to get Viva Italia for the very week that would work:goodvibes . I thought with the economy the way it is, this would not be so, but it does make sense since most folks book way out for the early booking rate.

Enjoy your trip, my family and I went in May and absolutely loved it! It was an excellent experience! I hope you have as much fun as we did!

Have a wonderful time!! Please post when you get back - I'm leaving for this trip in September and I love to hear about everyone else's trips!:goodvibes

I will definately post a trip report when we get back - it's so helpful to hear of other's experiences:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter