Vmk Closing May 21 Cry

I will miss the..

always popular taken rooms
the people who ask for free
the "emos" on main street
the rich people in trade rooms
the people being rude in pirates (they were funny, I admit)
the talking furnish
THE FRIENDS
the host events
the creative rooms

but not yavn.. sorry but to me he was bad news.

Anyone want to change continue this list?

VMk, this was a very tacky way to break the news to us. Basically you told us this entire game was a gimmick to get people to go to disneyland, and now you want us to pay hundreds of dollars a year to play your other games. There is a reason why i play vmk. It's free, and everyone is like a small town. When you have to pay money to log into a game, it defeats the purpose. Everyone wants to get the most bang for there buck instead of just enjoying the game. That's what i loved about the game. How i could just sit in a room and relive all the memories of DLR and WDW.

Wow this is like a lockdown, a VMK natural disaster that will get rid of each of us..

The kind we were not prepared for..
I should of known.. the VMK centrals closings..

Wow this is like a lockdown, a VMK natural disaster that will get rid of each of us..

The kind we were not prepared for..
I should of known.. the VMK centrals closings..

I've seen the writings on the wall for a long time...

Today marked a milestone. I finally swore out loud.

This is unbelievable. I would freakin pay to keep this game around. Surely they read forums, they know how we all feel. Why do this?

Well.. I saw this coming long before now, and the previous months basically confirmed the closing status of VMK. This is why they were pushing and advertising the other Disney online games to push people early.

All I can say is that everyone and everything will be missed. Hopefully everyone will stay in contact and we dont have to lose the VMK Forums/Fansites as well. Everyone keep in contact :thumbsup2

I guess it's good overall to say that a free online game made it 3 years. Woot! to that VMK :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed, but still we need to complain.
Complaining will not do anything. If anything the complaints that Disney and VMK receive overall are probably one of the primary reasons of why the game must close. If the game already ran over its intended time of being open and they aren't keeping up to the Players satifaction- they probably dont see a reason why to keep funding a free game anymore.

I am beyond upset right now.

Did Disney (Yavn ...whoever) LIE to us with all the promises of great things to come? Or is this the result of the downturn in the economy. In the end, it is all about the all mighty dollar.

What about the movie rewards people used towards virtual items.....that they could only enjoy for so long? I know it was a risk we took, but still..........

Is it because the quest? What that the final straw?

I feel like I am still napping on the couch (like I was 20 mins ago) and I am just having a bad dream. I will certainly be writing Disney later, but for now I am just too ticked off.

If you see me in game, I am wearing all black in protest. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am going to miss you all so much. This sickens me. Sigh.

I'm going crazy, VMK IS PERFECT THE WAY IT IS. Even the taken people! Everything is great! Don't change.. please..

Yes, we will miss the wonderful and "Rare" items and rooms we have worked hard for. But what I will miss the most is the friends I will never see or hear from again. Those friends that saw me everyday in and out of rooms.Those frineds that made me feel better when I was down. And those friends who shared the same love for all things Disney and VMK.

I dont understand this at all. For one, many of us would pay to play VMK. No problem. so start charging us. Toontown doesn't even compare to VMK yet they are keeping that around.. what a waste. And if our opinion doesn't matter, did you have to tell us now?!? why not wait till like a couple days before closing it. Cause now all of us feel kind of stupid wondering what we are supposed to do. there is no point in trading.. no point in buying stuff.. cause we cant keep any of it. And alot of us worked so hard on that pirate quest to enjoy the prizes.. and yet now.. we wont be able to anymore.. VMK PLEASE STAY!! I WILL PAY YOU!! TAKE OUT TOONTOWN AND LET US ENJOY OURSELVES! I MAY SOUND LIKE I HAVE NO LIFE.. BUT HONESTLY THIS KEEPS ME OUT OF TROUBLE.. AND ITS AN ESCAPE FROM EVERYDAY PROBLEMS. SO FOR THOSE OF US WHO REALLY WANT YOU TO STAY WE WILL PAY TO KEEP YOU OPEN!

SINCERELY,
ROYALPINKSHERBERT

Alright, going to take pictures of all my rooms, friends list, and the such.

I've tried Toon town...hate it. I am on POTC online but it's not the same! Plus Pirates isn't keeping up with the palyers. Many have maxed it out and they need to add to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter