VMK Creative Clothes

Pixie.jpg

some random green outfit:thumbsup2

As you can see I have absolutly No artistic talent on the computer, but regular i'm ok ..I tried to make some..very hard..lol here are mine:

Greenprincess.jpg
Blueexplorerpinkflip.jpg
blue.jpg

ok i might make more, but my first one is green princess, also we totally need green princess shoes, i hate wearing blue with a green shirt and flip,which my second one is a pink flip with blue explorer.My last one is the Gabriella outfit in light blue with Light blue Chinese shoes. I have too pairs of chinese shoes and I thought maybe vmk should have them too!!lol also iwish we had Blue mIckey ears!! that would be totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone say CHINESE?! I love the Gabriella Costume!!!!!!!!

Ok i have some new and 'exciting' costumes I made today and yesterday

rkmp2d.jpg

First row (l-r) Ariel, Cruella De Vil, Jasmine, Megara, Pocahontas, Pleakly :rotfl:

Second row: Sally Stitches, Wendy, Jessie, Minnie Mouse, Darth Vader, Jack Skellington :rotfl:

And yeah I know you're jealous of my talent lol :lmao:

rkmp2d.jpg

First row (l-r) Ariel, Cruella De Vil, Jasmine, Megara, Pocahontas, Pleakly :rotfl:

Second row: Sally Stitches, Wendy, Jessie, Minnie Mouse, Darth Vader, Jack Skellington :rotfl:

- twitches - I....want the sally costume o_O :upsidedow

rkmp2d.jpg

-SCREAMS- I WANT TO BE A MERMAID I WANT TO BE A MERMAID.

I mean nice costumes I think I would buy the Pleakly or the Jack Skellington one.
~Spongeblair

Rapper Costume:
rapperrt3.png

I created the black flip hat from scratch, the rest I just recolored. Oh, and if you can't tell, the actual bling (not the pin lanyard) has the peace sign on it.

I love all these ideas!! Mostly, though, I find myself wishing for more black shirts and some mary jane shoes in various colors. That's not much to ask, is it?

I like the costumes and I did make one myself but it won't let me post it!!!!!

Obvious point of post: Needs help posting pictures

mamacita and i-love-disney, I LOVE those creations! The tink one that mamacita made would completely suit me. *pokes my user name*i-love-disney, I LOVE the Wendy, Jessie, and Minnie costumes! Send them in! I would do anything to get my hands on those three!

rkmp2d.jpg

i want them xP

Wow awesome costumes!!!

And thanks for everybody that liked mine! I was very surprised and glad to find out i have fans!!!! lol I think everybody did a super awesome job! keep up the great work!, P.S, how do u get paintshop? I only have paint so i sorta made my from scratch...a little i also had vmk pal to take pictures and then changed some colors around.

Thx!!!

Pixie<3:wizard:

Here are a few outfits I made today (I might add more in a few days)

Stitch.jpg

Stitch

Malificent.jpg

Malificent

LiloHula.jpg

Lilo in Hula outfit

lilo.jpg

Lilo in normal dress

Incredibles.jpg

Violet from the Incredibles (however the other incredibles would have the same outfit)

Cinderella.jpg

Cinderella hair (yeah I know it's a bit of a funny shape it was done on photoshop :) )

BuzzLightyear.jpg

Buzz Lightyear

I'll probably add some more boys outfits if I can think of any :) :rotfl:

I love yours, may I use it for my Halloween Signature? :thumbsup2

alright, i was bored so i altered a few:cool1:
ddsda.png
df.png
dfg.png
dvxcv.png
fds-2.png
rgsgfd.png
rgsgfds.png
sf.png
sfd.png

There not too good, but i would like to see these outfits in VMK:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter