VMK down for me

It was pretty much down for all of us I can see, but today is a new day! We get a free pin, we get to celebrate with friends and do confetti magic, so lett's all have alot of fun!

Everyone, I've discovered the real reason VMK went down:

Aengus broke VMK, again.

Mims and I were with him and he did not break anything. Staff were a witness to him being innocent as the lag fest started when Host_Hula and Host_Lily were in our room.

So no blaming grace for this one. :)

Mims and I were with him and he did not break anything. Staff were a witness to him being innocent as the lag fest started when Host_Hula and Host_Lily were in our room.

So no blaming grace for this one. :)

YEAH! GOSH!

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but - I'm just so disappointed. We had 5 laptops up and going here between my husband, myself and 4 of our 5 children who play. Not one of us were able to play on VMK last night. We tried a ridiculous amount of times between the lot of us. Luckily we had logged in much earlier in the day to get the party hats (most of us didn't even get our confetti magic). Almost every Haunted game yesterday (and again today) ended up hanging.

It was a frustrating experience for all of us to say the least. Now that the Christmas items are out of the stores - it adds insult to injury ykwim?

Oh well...

I have not rung in the new year on this one - Ha ha ha - get it? But I could not get on at all yesterday from myhouse - or today! Fortunately someone else logged me in at their house while I was at work so I am TOLD that i got the magic - hope i can log in before it expires.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter