VMK down for me

Aww I've been gone all night and I was hoping to be able to get on for closing. Well in case we never get back on,

party: Happy New Year 2008!! party:

Great idea! Inferno for all who live on the west coast! :thumbsup2

I'm down with that :)

Of course, I am starting to think that Hula, Lily & Phinny all wanted to go to their parties and offerred Aengus dozens of Infernos to break VMK :teacher:

Why are we not back up yet. popcorn::

Unfortunately it is not looking good for us. :sad1:

It's 3:17am here in Virginia, and I'm still awake but barely. Holding out hope the game'll be fixed soon though.

Happy New Year's, all! :hug:

I've tried 100 times if I've tried once :( It would be great if vmk decided to do another late night of celebration tomorrow to make up for the (far too) many of us who cannot get on.

I've tried 100 times if I've tried once :( It would be great if vmk decided to do another late night of celebration tomorrow to make up for the (far too) many of us who cannot get on.

I think You will have to settle for maybe they will keep thngs in the store tomorrow. I too am tired anfter 45 minutes locked out and an hour reboot, I think I 'm toast.

Just tried one more time and it says that vmk is closed - 40 mins earlier than it should be, right? (I'm MT - I thought it was supposed to stay open to 1am PT )

Goodnight all! Happy New Year! I am so done trying to get back on VMK! 3:30 am is late enough.pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I hope the stuff is still in the stores tomorrow, when they did the reboot I was in the Emporium doing some last-minute stocking up on holiday items :(

Happy New Year to all!!

have a feeling it ain't coming back tonight :(

That kinda stinks....I wasn't able to make it on all night because it just gave me a black screen :confused3

Well, that is it! Thanks VMK for another fine NYE party. Reminds me of last year, when I didn't even try to get on
(except then, I had fun).
Happy New Year all! Here's dreaming of next year!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Aww this is upsetting. I was gone and just got home and I really wanted to buy the holiday stuff in case it's gone tomorrow. I sure hope they leave the stuff in the stores to buy. :(

Well for what it's worth i did have a good time while vmk was up! Thanks for a fun night vmk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter