VMK down??

LOL! Are we all pathetic or what? I'm reading all the posts and we're all just VMK crazy!:rotfl:

yea basically we have no lives so we play VMK so that we can say we are cool because we have inferno or minnie or Mighty Eye or whatever else people is cool...

...oh yea and being able to click that big red X when things are not going well is a major plus... I need to get one of those for real life... do they sell them in Neds Shop? lol :rotfl2:

LOL! Are we all pathetic or what? I'm reading all the posts and we're all just VMK crazy!:rotfl:

Is there a VMK Anonymous group I can join? Just kidding (or am I?) I was doing the family credits run, when I signed one account off I got the message about the VMK being down, but decided to try and sign on another account, but no luck. I am so bored..I need my VMK!

8.gif
8.gif

I need my VMK fix before bed!!!

:rotfl:

doublehost.jpg

Thanks everyone for a fun night. And thank you VMK_Toni and VMK_Butterfly for visiting my little recreation of a little spot in Venice I loved so much.

Well, it's pretty quiet here too. Nothing really going on, just not very many people on. Hugs to everyone out there... :grouphug:

Just like I thought. It's been over an hour now and no resolve in sight. Looks like we are out of luck for the night. OMG I needed those credits

I was in there with Jegrezo and crew then about two minutes after vmk_butterfly and vmk_toni left I got dc and was not able to get back in.(that was about 11:33pm EST) Hugs to all vmk peeps on the outside to night:grouphug:

Awesome room Dreams!! :thumbsup2 I wish I was creative like that Are the 2 hosts new or am I just a little slow? I've never seen them before. They looked like they enjoyed the room. Best guest room nomination?!

This is when I wish they would have taken my suggestion and put a "status" blurb on their home page. That would give us a clue as to what to expect. Some other companies do it. Not all do though. Some think that this is advertising their weaknesses and faults. IDK but it would help us out alot

I'm still on woot :) i always miss these 'outages' so i'm glad to be in tonight rofl

I don't know what happened tonight. I usually sign in with Firefox for my regular character and then sign in with microsoft for a secondary character, then they can both get in the queue. I couldn't get in on microsoft. Then, the lag got really bad and my friends started dc-ing! The queue for Phinny's room stopped for a loooong time. Once it started moving again and I got in, all the transporters were winners....something sad was going on tonight, that is for sure.

For those of you who may not have gotten your HOST_Phinny fix tonight, I'll share:

Fin.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter