VMK Pin Check List

New Orleans Doubloon Pin (Emporium, 500, 2/2/07)
Club 33 Pin (Host Prize, 2/1/07)

VMK Football 07 Pin (Superbowl Maze Event, 2/4/07)

Is Space Suit - Red magic pin listed? maybe I missed it but I don't remember seeing it.

That has never been released. The red space suits in the game are
the four well-deserving winners from the Space Mountain ride contest.

Jungle Cruise Golden Giraffe Pin (Host Games, 3/1/07)

Jungle Cruise Golden Giraffe Pin (Host Games, 3/1/07)
I see you've added the Giraffe to the Jungle Cruise pin list on the First/Main post, but may I also suggest you remove it from the "Not Yet Released" heading at the bottom of that same post.

Still a wonderful job Bopper keeping this list. Keep up the awesome work and thanks!

:teeth:

I see you've added the Giraffe to the Jungle Cruise pin list on the First/Main post, but may I also suggest you remove it from the "Not Yet Released" heading at the bottom of that same post.

Still a wonderful job Bopper keeping this list. Keep up the awesome work and thanks!

:teeth:

Done.

Info on how to obtain pins is updated.
Thanks bopper, I've updated my personal database.

I was shocked when I saw these dates - I had always though Valentines '06 was released Feb. 14, '06. But it was on St. Patrick's Day? And the Four Leaf Clover was released in four months before St. Patrick's Day?

Valentines 06 Pin (Small World, 500, 3/17/06)
Four Leaf Clover Pin (Emporium, 1000, 12/12/05)

Are these accurate?

Thanks bopper, I've updated my personal database.

I was shocked when I saw these dates - I had always though Valentines '06 was released Feb. 14, '06. But it was on St. Patrick's Day? And the Four Leaf Clover was released in four months before St. Patrick's Day?

Valentines 06 Pin (Small World, 500, 3/17/06)
Four Leaf Clover Pin (Emporium, 1000, 12/12/05)

Are these accurate?

oops! Should be:
Valentines 06 Pin (Small World, 500, 2/14/06)
Four Leaf Clover Pin (Emporium, 1000, 3/17/06)

Glad to see somebody is reading! ;-)

Dancing Inferno Magic Single Use Pin ( Prize from Epcot in game Quest, 3/11/07)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter