VMK podcast

TodayinVMK

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have created a podcast that is dedicated to VMK and I hope some of you could give it a listen.

It is available from Itunes and is called today in vmk.

You can also find it at http://www.todayinvmk.com or subscribe to the feed HERE

When I try to download this, it says the file is either corrupt or it's in a format that iTunes cannot play. Try uploading it again.

I get an error downloading it from iTunes podcast directory. Looking forward to hearing it.
:)

DCSMickeyMan said:
When I try to download this, it says the file is either corrupt or it's in a format that iTunes cannot play. Try uploading it again.
Same here!

how do i get i tunes and do i have too pay 4 the podcast?

ok, podcasts are free, no u go to itunes.com i think or something like that and download itunes to your computer, u must have an ipod and a usb cord.

thanks for letting me know this!!!

ok well i cant post links yet

but if you were to go to a typical web site format with

today in vmk

in the title you will find a way that should allow a download of the file without Itunes. I will definitely try and find out what is going on wrong.

I am pleasantly surprised with the interest and hope I can get this resolved and dont disappoint.

AvastPirateBen said:
ok, podcasts are free, no u go to itunes.com i think or something like that and download itunes to your computer, u must have an ipod and a usb cord.

Correction: You DO NOT need to have a Ipod, you can just listen to music and podcasts on the computer.

yes you do not need an ipod to listen to a podcast. You dont even need Itunes, it just happens to be a great place to search for a podcast (IF IT WAS WORKING SHEEESH LOL)

has anyone tried that website i did my best to mention since I can't post links? LOL If so and it worked could you post the link for some others. I hope to have the issue resolved on Itunes tomorrow.

I believe I found the problem Itunes was having and it should be working correctly now. Please let me know if any of you still encounter problems with it.

Thanks for your patience.

P.S. The Itunes database is now finding the podcast much more easily now also. You can search for Today in VMK or even just VMK now and it will locate the podcast.

I subscribed using my ITunes with no problem. I searched title with 'todayinvmk' and it came right up.

Thanks

Look forward to your podcast...

Great Job with show.. umm.. I'm not sure what your real name is but it is really well done. I have a suggestion. If you wish to continue this show I recommend an iriver899 and there are a few for sale on ebay and it really takes good audio. If you need any help with the shows or need anything for the show just e-mail me or pm me

Great Show,

Ryan

laxplaya1346 said:
Great Job with show.. umm.. I'm not sure what your real name is but it is really well done. I have a suggestion. If you wish to continue this show I recommend an iriver899 and there are a few for sale on ebay and it really takes good audio. If you need any help with the shows or need anything for the show just e-mail me or pm me

Great Show,

Ryan

Thank you for your kind words.

I am using an IRiver T10 actually. The sound distortion was me messing with the sound. I am still learning, and have a way to go! I just wanted to get episode 1 finished or I felt like I would never get this going. I will look at the specifications of the 899, thanks for mentioning it.

I guess as I get more comfortable with my voice I won't try and distort it so much.

I also will be adding background music this week (to answer a PM that I got) I just couldnt get it put together in time for last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter