VMK problems this morning?VMK DOWN

Grumpy_Disney_Dad

<font color=teal>I didnt get my gold mickey ears <
Is it Just me or is VMK really messed up this morning? I am in room s but cant see myself, made it to the next level of fireworks and had no fireworks. Very Very slow moving

Nope, you are not the only one. I sign on, everything works great, I leave the update page and get a black screen.

Guess we have some major prolems this morning.

yea. i am trying to log in and the usual stuff came up and it loads and then just a black screen.......ive logged in about 10 times

I agree, this morning has to be the worst yet. Wonder why they dont shut it down? Seems to get worse each day between the lag in pirates and now jungle cruise this morning. Argggg
:) -whistle while you work- :cool1:

It's not just you. It's alot of people. I've been trying to get on since opening the morning and still not on yet. I did get in once and tried to play jungle cruise but no animals came up on screen.:mad: :sad: :sad2:

Count me in!! I got up especially early (for me on Sunday) to try to get a high score in something, anything!! Alas I could not log on. I crashed 2-3 times (never happens to me), black screen at least once. Another time the landscape was there but I never appeared.

Maybe VMK doesn't want to get up early on Sunday anymore than the rest of us do.

-Stacey

It take about 15 minutes for the page to load for me today. Then, when it finally does load, it says VMK has crashed and I need to log in again. :sad1:

I got on when they first open but lag was really bad.. trouble going from room to room...than Host_Smiles comes in and says they are having a problem..

I'm in and everything is fine but a big amount of lag!

:scared1: Just got the white box

Yup Yup me too. I get on only to get the We're Sorry VMK has crashed white box. I was on at open and managed to get into jungle cruise twice. Couldn't do alot when I got there but hey... my boat was floating. Right now I have the very ugly bsod and I am sure when it decides to let me in I will once again get the little white box for maybe the seven or eighth time. I think vmk is slowly sinking to Davy Jones Locker this morning and once it hits bottom it may be a while till we see it again :confused3 :sad1: :sad: :scratchin

Good Morning VMK its a BSOD kinda of day today. so all you can say is GOOOD MORNING!!!!

I got BSOD
then I tried again and got in... got all credits from old lands tried to go to Blue Bayou and VMK Crashed...
Been getting BSOD since then...

Edit to say I got in and before I could leave the map... VMK Crashed

Yup same here.... at first ccouldn't even get on...just the black hole screen...then all of a sudden I got on and it started to work and now just can't move! Yup its pretty bad what ever the problem is! Hope they get it fixed...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter