VMK this is going TOO FAR!!!!RANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Yavn and QA_SuzyQT

I hope this does not run you off but I am beyond :furious: furious!!!!

I understand you are probably angry about these code generators that were released yesterday at that other fansite but....why punish the people who are not using them by making all these items not tradeable any longer!

For me it is the Pirates Ships I actually was basically giving them to anyone who offered me anything and now I will have to win them and give out codes which puts me and whoever I am trading with in the ackward positition of having to trust each other more than I care too.

And then there are those who have let people borrow items and now can not get them back.

Again you are making us (the players) all feel like we have done something wrong and are all being punished for it because of the actions of a few people.

That is not fair or right.....I understand you do not want these people to get away with harvesting codes and flooding the game with loads of items like the pirateship, narnia teleporters( I actually agree with you on that one)and plunder loot but to take away the right to trade these items with others or to gift you are taking away the rights of all for the wrongs of a few.

Please reconsider this action, except for Narnia and I so agree with that one.

Mal

Thank's for your support, and I second her thoughts. All in Favor, say I.

I!

RomeNome (Macntosh) let my mom borrow his sparrow hat, and today my mom met to trade it back to him and she couldn't!! This is upsetting her, and if staff do not do anything, I'm gonna go insane. :furious:

Also I know that Aengus has a sparrow suit and he let dooza borrow it, I hope she traded it back before today. :sad2:

I!!

Its really hard for me to beat the game for the pirate ships and im making a room that will have a bunch. Well my uncle said he had a few full ships and would trade them to me but now i guess we cant. I am with Mal 100%! :furious:
And what does being able to trade these items or not have to do with people using the code generators?? :confused3

I.

I'm with you all the way, Mal. LasagnaChef wins the game (since it's easy for him) and gives away ships to those that need them. Now he can't give away ships, and when people want to trade for them, well, he has to find a way to give them the code. And over half the people on VMK haven't even heard of the fansite or DIS or any other sites that you can trade/give codes on.

And I definitely agree with you about the Narnia Teleporters. I have about ten sets (all gifted to me) that I never use. They were a waste and cluttered up my inventory. This morning I needed some extra credits so I decided to sell the teleporters. And what a surprise, waiting for me right there was the option to sell them for One Credit. I mean, at least let the value stay if you already owned them!

i agree with everything but narnia teleporters you should be able to trade those to. why dont they do this. make it so that you can only have limited space in your things at 1 time. and when you use a code generater to get things they dont ban you but they make those things not be able to be put down traded or sold. so when they did all that to get all those things and the can only put down all the things they didnt get from code generaters then they fill their whole things slot with code generated things. they can get any other things so they cant put anything down or get anything else. so they dont trade or collect and they stop playing. who ever agrees with me say yes

birdman94 said:
i agree with everything but narnia teleporters you should be able to trade those to why dont they do this make it so that you can only have limited space in your things at 1 time and when you use a code generater to get things they dont ban you but they make those things not be able to be put down traded or sold so when they did all that to get all those things and the can only put down all the things they didnt get from code generaters then they fill their whole things slot with code generated things they can get any other things so they cant put anything down or get anything else see so they dont trade or collect and they stop playing see who ever agrees with me say yes

How about "My head's spinning" Which direction are we going now?

I

A lot of my friends have made sparrow offers, and now they have to be disappointed knowing they can't trade. My friend who has been wanting one since they came out, has an offer and someone accepted her offer. They went to trade but he couldn't put the sparrow suit up. She was so disapointed and now we can't even trade for them. We all have to earn it ourselves and an item seems to be worthless when you can't trade it.

I don't understand why they don't just take the generators down. If you can't trade, buy and sell stuff, it really isn't that fun. And, of course, they have made it all but impossible for most of us to get a pirate costume, which was, hands down, the coolest thing (even cooler than inferno) vmk ever released.

I too would like you to reconsider your decision today of making these items no longer tradeable.

RomeNome is a good friend of mine who let me borrow his Jack Sparrow hat last week. Imagine my shock when I found him this afternoon and tried to trade it back and couldn't! I have to say, he is handling it quite well :teeth:, but I am not. Please VMK. I feel absolutely TERRIBLE about this. I do NOT want to keep his hat - he worked very hard at playing and getting the winning code. I did not. Now he is stuck with an incomplete costume, and I have a hat that I feel too guilty about wearing. Please, is there anyway to take the Jack Sparrow hat out of my inventory and place it back into his?

My VMK name is PinkGirlygirl; his VMK name is RomeNome.

Thank you for your consideration.

What site has the code generators and how are they used? Is it a program you download and it makes codes, or is it something you use while playing. If it's something that generates codes on it's own I don't see anything wrong with it (If used in moderation), but if it's something used during VMK play that breaks the TOS.

birdman94 said:
i agree with everything but narnia teleporters you should be able to trade those to why dont they do this make it so that you can only have limited space in your things at 1 time and when you use a code generater to get things they dont ban you but they make those things not be able to be put down traded or sold so when they did all that to get all those things and the can only put down all the things they didnt get from code generaters then they fill their whole things slot with code generated things they can get any other things so they cant put anything down or get anything else see so they dont trade or collect and they stop playing see who ever agrees with me say yes

I totally disagree, and I am not even sure that my son has one the reason they should not be tradeable is because there was never meant to be so many in the game., period. Then someone hacked the system the first time and harvested only the Narnia codes and now this new fansite made a generator that will harvest them again. They should be worth nothing and not tradeable. But the plunder codes ie Jack Sparrow has not been harvested... the new generator will only give random codes just like the old generator would and you still do not know what the code is for until entered and I know alot of people still have codes they received from playing those games the right way and stored away and now they are being punished along with the ones using this generator. NOT FAIR

I was given the link to this new site last night and did alot of research there basically to protect our members here...from traders coming here and offering items we knew were plundered(for lack of a better term)

birdman94 said:
i agree with everything but narnia teleporters you should be able to trade those to. why dont they do this. make it so that you can only have limited space in your things at 1 time. and when you use a code generater to get things they dont ban you but they make those things not be able to be put down traded or sold. so when they did all that to get all those things and the can only put down all the things they didnt get from code generaters then they fill their whole things slot with code generated things. they can get any other things so they cant put anything down or get anything else. so they dont trade or collect and they stop playing. who ever agrees with me say yes

:confused3

I would hope you'd reconsider as well.

I have kids who I tend to play for and then trade items to them.

And then I think of all the items like deadman's chests that were traded during the slide competition to help fellow team mates or friends

I realize it is annoying that something you wanted to be "rare" has been hacked and cheated into the inventories of many- but really punishing everyone is like those really bad teachers who somehow think they teach character by doing this.

Many people were gifting items and those who hadn't and got things like sparrow suits by cheating still have them- and those like me who have spent hours playing the stupid game and have tons of codes left- still haven't gotten one- but if by some freak chance I got two instead of gifting my husband or daughter or son- it would just sit in my inventory and take up server space.

sigh...

I understand why they had to do this. I know I was getting furious at how many people I saw with the Sparrow Suits and I could not even get one. Unfortunately, for me I was trying to get at least one suit that I can share with my girls. Now that will never happen. I will not try for a code now.

But who really wins in this. The people who ruined it for us - probably have the suits now. I have a whole boat load of ships (that I worked very hard to get) just sitting in a room. At least with the ships and narnia, you can trade the codes because you know what the code is, unlike with POTC - you do not know what the code will bring you.

Poor DisSwimgirl, she asked me when she started to see the Sparrow Suits - Mom get me the code for that suit. I tried but no success - now why bother - I will have one girl with a suit and not able to share with her sister.

This is not fair I made a trade for 1 and hoping to trade it and something for inferno last night then this news

Maleficent2 said:
Yavn and QA_SuzyQT

I hope this does not run you off but I am beyond :furious: furious!!!!

I understand you are probably angry about these code generators that were released yesterday at that other fansite but....why punish the people who are not using them by making all these items not tradeable any longer!

For me it is the Pirates Ships I actually was basically giving them to anyone who offered me anything and now I will have to win them and give out codes which puts me and whoever I am trading with in the ackward positition of having to trust each other more than I care too.

And then there are those who have let people borrow items and now can not get them back.

Again you are making us (the players) all feel like we have done something wrong and are all being punished for it because of the actions of a few people.

That is not fair or right.....I understand you do not want these people to get away with harvesting codes and flooding the game with loads of items like the pirateship, narnia teleporters( I actually agree with you on that one)and plunder loot but to take away the right to trade these items with others or to gift you are taking away the rights of all for the wrongs of a few.

Please reconsider this action, except for Narnia and I so agree with that one.

Mal

Mal: I couldn't agree more. Ban the people who can't follow the rules. The rest of us promise to behave pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter