Volcano Bay on a Saturday

Djscarlette

Talk Disney to me
Hello fellow Universal lovers!

I am wondering, have any of you been to Volcano Bay on a Saturday since the re-opening? If so, how is it? I know it hit capacity this weekend but am unsure if it has every weekend.

We will be checking into HRH on a Thursday and be spending Friday-Sunday in the parks. We have EP (obviously) and park-hoppers. We've never been to VB, but go to US and IoA every year or every other year.

With the parks being so crazy on the weekends and hitting capacity, I am wondering if we should go to VB on Friday or if we would be okay going on Saturday.

What is VB like if it hits capacity?

Having EP in the other 2 parks makes it very tempting to just do those on Sat/Sun, but with capacity at VB being low(er) I am wondering if we should take advantage of the low crowds at the 2 big parks on Friday and hit VB on Saturday.

We are going to be there Oct 8-11 (Columbus Day weekend to boot)

TIA!

I would recommend Friday and utilize the early park entry. Claim your spots for the day, head straight to aqua coaster and Honu. Schedule a slide as soon as available to do so and ride the “ride availables” until there aren’t any or your tapu ride has become available.

Columbus Day weekend brings in crowds.

Like the previous poster said, do VBay on the Friday.
And go early when they open.

I would recommend Friday and utilize the early park entry. Claim your spots for the day, head straight to aqua coaster and Honu. Schedule a slide as soon as available to do so and ride the “ride availables” until there aren’t any or your tapu ride has become available.

Thank you! This is very helpful! I was looking for a great game plan so I appreciate it!

Columbus Day weekend brings in crowds.

Like the previous poster said, do VBay on the Friday.
And go early when they open.

It's the worst weekend! Unfortunately, it's the weekend before fall break for my kids schools so it's what we are stuck with. Headed to WDW for the following 7 days. It is what it is. We'll have fun no matter what and thank goodness for Express Pass. Thankfully, the schools have delayed fall break a week starting next year so I won't have to deal with Columbus Day any more. Thanks for the advice! We will take full advantage of early entry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter