Volcano Bay - Weight MINIMUMS

JReneeW

Mouseketeer
I went to Volcano Bay last year with my two boys and we did not meet the minimum weight for Maku Puihi. I was curious if anyone knows what the minimum weight ACTUALLY is?

I went to Volcano Bay last year with my two boys and we did not meet the minimum weight for Maku Puihi. I was curious if anyone knows what the minimum weight ACTUALLY is?
That's a new one! It's not listed in their guidelines. I don't venture over there since I am usually solo.

I think its 300 combined weight? If you don’t reach that are you still able to add someone else to get the weight up? I think you just need to wait for a stranger that also needs a group to ride with.

My husband needed to research the slide maximum weights, I don’t want to promote another site? ( not sure if the info is posted here?) but I know he just did an internet search and found/ used “kenny the pirate” again he was mostly worried about maximum not minimums 😁

It was years ago, but they put us with another person to get the weight, but we were a group of 2, so possible to put a third with us. It might be an issue of there not being room to add a single rider. You might have to break up, so you can find heavier partners to ride with. Kind of sucks, but if the wait is off, these rides can be super dangerous, so not worth the risk.

Reactions: AJA

i didn't know this was a problem with these rides, maybe I will go over as a solo and see if I can help someone fill their boat! I have done Honu and Ike Moana a few times but felt uncomfortable being put in with a couple or family.

My husband needed to research the slide maximum weights, I don’t want to promote another site? ( not sure if the info is posted here?) but I know he just did an internet search and found/ used “kenny the pirate” again he was mostly worried about maximum not minimums 😁
Universal publishes a thorough guide for VB, but like I said it has all the maximums, no minimum mentioned that I could see.

https://www.universalevents.com/Pdf/volcano-bay-riders-guide.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter