Vouchers at Rainforest Cafe?

MrsM

Mouseketeer
I plan on buying one or two Kingdom Lunch vouchers for DH and I to share some lunches.

From what I understand, to order the larger appetizers or desserts (that are intended for two or more people) at the Rainforest Cafe, you need to use two vouchers. Are there any other restrictions that I should be aware of?

We also thought about using one at the Brown Derby, does anyone have any tips to share about using them there?

Do you have any children? You can use a child's voucher for anything on the menu at the RFC. Two adults and 1 child ate off one adult and one child voucher last time we were there. We had 2 appitizers, we split the steak and half maine lobster and shared a volcano dessert (which was way too big for us!). My DD ordered kids pizza for her entree, although she could have ordered off the adult menu too.

That's a good idea. We have 4 children - three preschoolers who hardly eat anything and one teenager that probably eats as much as DH & I put together! Between the two vouchers we could probably order enough for the 6 of us. Does anyone know the price of a child's voucher?

I don't think 2 vouchers will be enough for 3 'adults' and 3 pre-schoolers! I would go with at least one adult and 2 children's vouchers. You can order adult entrees with the kids' vouchers and if the kids eat chicken nuggets you can feed them on the nugget-type appitizer.

This thread will give you prices:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435889

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter