Vow Renewal- Do you need Cat 3 or Higher

amtmommy

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I have been interested in Renewing our Vow on our 10 yr anniversary cruise. The threads I read were great. My question is since they provide Conserige service do you have to be in a suite room? We were planning on booking a Cat 7 room.

Thanks

Hi. From what I understand from Cathy@Fairytale weddings is that concierge service is part of the package, you don't have to book a suite to get it. I am also booked for a cat. 7 room. Hope this helps. If you have anymore questions, feel free to e-mail me and I will try to answer them.

Lisa:Pinkbounc

Aren't the vow renewals super expensive? Just curious, don't know if I would do it but then again if it is not too much I would marry DH all over again.

They charge about $1100 for the vow renewal. It includes a bouquet and boutenniere (sp?), a musician for the ceremony, champagne and cake after the ceremony, two day passes to teh rainforest room, champagne and strawberries in teh cabin, preferred Palo seating the night of the ceremony, and a few other things.

Anne

Thanks Anne, I think I would rather spend the $1100.00 towards another ring-gotta love those caribbean bargins :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter