WAH! Hard Rock ~ wait for me!

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
I am not thrilled about the big BLACK OUT! I leave tomorrow for the Hard Rock and hope the Airport is up and running by my flight :(

Hard Rock! Wait for me! I'll be there.. eventually..

>>^..^<<

>>^..^<<, I hope everything works out for you! Are you bringing a laptop? Have a safe trip!

>>^..^<<, I was thinking of you yesterday after I learned that the blackouts reached Toronto as well.:( I hope all goes well with your travel plans. :D Have a great vacation!!:D

Is your power back yet? Only happy thoughts coming your way!!!! Have a wonderful vacation. You deserve it!

Well - I had power at 7:00am this morning for about 5 hours then no power all day :(

It just came on again now so I am checking the DIS quick :)

I don't know if I am getting out tomorrow.. it really does not look hopeful but I will go to the airport and see whats what.

Thanks for the good wishes, and yes I will have my lap top :p

>>^..^<<

Here's more wishes (does pixie dust work on the USF forum?!)that you're on your way tomorrow without any holdups - and that you'll soon be soaking up the Fla sun - looking forward to your trip report! - Enjoy!:cool:

Check her post for updates on her vacation. They are having a great time. All those good wishes worked out!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter