Wait... FREE dining? Someone clue me in?

You have to book by June 4th. The first night of your stay must be on or before Sept 30th, at a WDW resort, and include at the least a one day MYW base ticket.

UnderTheMistletoe said:
This thread.

Free food? When? Where? We're about to book for October 18-22 (Funai Classic).......

I posted to you on that thread....But seeing by your dates that unless they extend the offer like they did last year, you won't be able to take advantage of it as your stay must start by Sept 30th. Can you change your dates?

Edited because I saw as someone else mentioned, you MUST be staying onsite to take advantage of this offer.

Just to clarify and not get your hopes up, they didn't extend the offer dates last year. They did extend the deadline to book, but the offer was always for Aug 27 - Oct 4 (LAST YEAR). I doubt that they will extend the dates this year past Sept 30, since Oct is becoming very busy, and is no longer considered value season.

After asking questions all day I feel like an expert on the free dining plan.

You must be staying at a disney resort paying full rack rate with no discounts. You must buy 1 full price ticket for each person on the plan. No not a fl. discount ticket, a full price ticket.

You must be checked in by Oct 4th and the Free dining is extended for 10 days afterwards and finally you must book this by June 4th.

See I did learn so much today! April :Pinkbounc

tacomaranch said:
After asking questions all day I feel like an expert on the free dining plan.

You must be staying at a disney resort paying full rack rate with no discounts. You must buy 1 full price ticket for each person on the plan. No not a fl. discount ticket, a full price ticket.

You must be checked in by Oct 4th and the Free dining is extended for 10 days afterwards and finally you must book this by June 4th.

See I did learn so much today! April :Pinkbounc
\

And subject to availiblity, some resorts are already sold out of the plan.

tacomaranch said:

tacomaranch: You did great. Only little minor thing, last year check-in was by October 4th. This year, check-in is by September 30th. Disney shortened it this year. :confused3 But, other than that, you are the star pupil. :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter