Wait list success?

bmalonef45

DIS Veteran
Just been put on a wait list for the the first time. Looking for a studio in OKW or SSR for the second week in Dec. Can anyone give me some positive educated feedback on my odds of getting a room? Seems like the odds would be good but like I said I'm new to the wait list game.

Wish me luck, or better yet if you really don't need a studio the 9th - 13th give it up! :)

I have a studio at SSR for that time frame and am on the waitlist for a 1BR, so if mine comes through then I'll be canceling the studio - here's hoping for both of us!

If it is any consolation, you are probably very high on the waitlist, when I got put on the 1BR waitlist (1 month ago) the MS CM mentioned that there was availability from the 9th on at SSR but not for the first week of my trip (our res is for the 2nd to the 13th).

Good luck!

When I talked to them there was a 1bdrm available. Not sure if it was OKW or SSR but I know they said a 1bdrm was available. I would call when you get a chance on Monday just to be sure. I was amazed that there were no studios at any of the resorts. CRAZY! Good luck and hopefully everything works out for both of us.

I have a studio at SSR for that time frame and am on the waitlist for a 1BR, so if mine comes through then I'll be canceling the studio - here's hoping for both of us!

Good luck!

I have a 1BR at SS dec 3-14 and am on the waitlist for the same at beach club So wish me luck:).

I am 3 for 3 on previous waitlists

Well called again today and got studio in SSR for Monday, Tues. Wed. now we just need Sunday night. Not as worried now. Hopefully crisis over!

We have a 1br at SSR the first week of Dec., and are on a wait for a 1br at BWV. A MS CM told me availabilty is scare because of a DVC member meeting scheduled for, I guess, Dec. 4th.

Hey, I'm not complaining at all, as I'm booked to go "home" that week, anyway, right???

Luck to all!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter